“Intimate and Yummy!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Tucson, Arizona
“Intimate and Yummy!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

As a foodie and a wine lover, this has got to be my favorite restaurant in Tucson for dinner. One of the unique advantages is an infinite selection of wine to go with your meal for a modest corkage fee. On my last visit I ordered the chicken entree and it is to die for. With cremini mushrooms, a side of mashed potatoes, and asparagus, it was so satisfying that I was just too full for dessert. Perfect for a romantic evening or a girls night out, just be sure you make a reservation, as this tiny restaurant has a loyal fan base.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank suzieintheoldpueblo

Santa Barbara, California
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have some friends in Tucson and we love going to this restaurant. Very limited tables. The food is very good. They also have a store where you can purchase a lot of great wines.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank kuwells
Newton, Massachusetts
“Like a private club”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Hidden in the back room of a classy wine/gourmet store, The tiny Dish was one of our favorite vacation restaurant experiences. First of all they know wine, but this is not a snobby wine bar (the staff is very friendly). It can be hard to find (look for the Rum Runner package store). My rib eye steak was one of the best ever. We'll be back. Moderately high priced, but worth it.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank dpinto100
Arizona
“Best restaurant in Tucson”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I love this place, and we've had perfect experiences every time we go. The food is superb, the service is friendly, the timing of the courses is always done so we can enjoy our meal and evening and not feel rushed. The ambiance can't be beat. And of course, with the wine shop attached to the restaurant, the wine selection is seemingly endless. This is by far the best restaurant in Tucson. I highly recommend going here for a romantic evening. Reservations are a must - and if you can, request a table in the main dining area (versus a table more situated in the wine shop area) since it's cozier.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank AgaveArizona
Tucson, Arizona
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The food is really good at this eclectic wine shop, bar and restaurant. We have thought this to be one of the top Tucson food stops and recommend it hightly

Visited May 2012