“Beautiful views and Good food!”

The Grill at Hacienda del Sol
Reserve with OpenTable
The Grill at Hacienda del Sol is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 2,042 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Via Alcalde
Description: The Grill at Hacienda del Sol is a AAAA Four Diamond dining establishment and one of Arizona's top restaurants. Breathtaking mountain and city views are captured from The Grill's dining room where you will be treated to Hacienda del Sol's "Spirited Southwestern Hospitality" and a remarkable menu featuring local ingredients from the resort's own organic gardens, local purveyors, and growers. The Grill's wine list, with over 700 selections, was twice bestowed "The Award of Ultimate Distinction" by Wine Enthusiast Magazine and has been awarded the "Best Of Award of Excellence" from Wine Spectator for 19 consecutive years. Service is efficient yet relaxed and the atmosphere is comfortable with no dress code. There is a charming open air bar patio with entertainment on the weekends for those who prefer a casual setting featuring our Terraza Garden Patio & Lounge. Live music nightly. Prices in The Grill range from $24 to $45. Terraza Patio prices range from $12-$24.
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Beautiful place to have a meal! The food was excellent and the view was just beautiful!
Will definitely be back! A great place to relax while having a meal.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We enjoyed fantastic food and wine as well as amazing views. It was romantic as well as relaxing and great way to unwind.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My girlfriend & I enjoyed a very nice romantic early evening dinner here. We were seated at the south window with a view of the mountains to the west of Tucson. The sunset, as with all southern Arizona sunsets, was awesome. We enjoyed watching the lights of Tucson appear as the sky darkened. The music provided by the piano player added to our enjoyment. The food and service was excellent. If possible arrives early to stroll the grounds and enjoy the beautiful landscape and visit this historic building. An oasis in the mist of cacti.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

The Grill at Hacienda del Sol is the most beautiful, peaceful, intimate restaurant in Tucson. Whether its a meal with friends or family, or lunch with a lover, this dining establishment with it's beautiful flowers and location tucked within a resort, can't be beat. The hostess, food and service from out waiter Hebert were very good on a recent visit when we took a friend to lunch for her birthday.

We could actually hear each other as we talked, a rare treat. Although the beautiful outdoor patio beckoned to us, the temperature was a little cool and we chose to eat indoors. My husband thought his reuben sandwich was "perfect". We have also been here for Sunday brunch in December 2013 and it was excellent. I am a vegan and both I and my non-vegan family were delighted with the array of choices.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I went with my husband to enjoy breakfast, in a nice setting. We had nice views because we requested a table by a window. We had to remind our server our meal came with toast, she brought it with our check at the end of our meal. Their was an assistant to the waiter, I had to flag down to get a refill of coffee. when she did, she turned around and did not offer my husband a refill. We had to ask for everything for the view, coffee, cream, and if our food came with toast. Come on Denny's would do better. The worst service ever, I would not recommend to anyone. I reported my experience to the hostess Parandra. she replied they were too busy because of groupon coupons sold.

1  Thank azinca