“Eclectic, relaxed and yummy!”

Blue Willow Restaurant & Gift Shop
Ranked #46 of 2,092 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Known for serving hearty breakfasts, wholesome lunches, and delicious dinners, the Blue Willow is a Tucson tradition. Enjoy year-round patio dining in the lush garden or a casual dinner by the cozy fireplace. Serving loyal customers since 1978, the Blue Willow is proud to offer American classics that comfort and gratify. Order our award winning desserts for any special occasion or just stop by to shop in our unique gift shop.
Reviewed January 13, 2014

For many years I have eaten at Blue Willow for breakfast. This is one of the 'must do' items on our list when we visit our home town.
This time, however, we had dinner.....and it was awesome! My choice was spinach crepes...not necessarily an easy dish to make well. Very pleased with the outcome. Our service was excellent, and the patio has come a long way since my visits years ago.
Beer and wine is available, as well as great choices in dessert.
You won't regret you visit, and will find yourself just lingering a bit longer.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is a wonderful unique spot for breakfast (they also serve lunch and dinner). It is in a 1940's adobe and there is a semi-outdoor spot with a fountain but also 'inside' rooms.
Lots of plants and greenery and a terrific little gift shop with unique cards & gifts.
I took a visiting girl friend from where I grew up and she simply loved it. I think this place would be romantic for a dinner but I'm guessing as I haven't been for that.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband and I had the pecan encrusted trout and caesar salad, both of which were excellent.

The restaurant was recommended to us by a local couple who met us for dinner. It is a good thing they made reservations, since there was a 20 minute wait on a Monday night. The food was excellent, and the ambiance was funky. Think California, not Tucson.

I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

People rave about the great breakfasts, but we were there for dinner because my daughter who lives nearby the restaurant took us there. There is a nice "viney" mural on the outside back wall of the place.. check it out! Inside, the gift shop has unique items for sale, great for browsing while you wait for your table, or after you finish your meal. We were there the Sunday night after Christmas, 2013. Even though the place was fairly busy we waited only 5 minutes to be seated. Great service throughout the visit! The main dining area is a covered-open-interior patio and there are tall heaters if the weather is cool which it was on this evening. The wine selections are very good. We liked the varied menu choices; from quiche to meatloaf to pasta to vegan. Everything served to us was top-notch. The atmosphere and ambiance were comfortable, friendly and lively. A really great place for an evening meal, no complaints at all!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

If you want an excellent Breakfast, this is the place to go! Food is great and prices are reasonable!
Their omelets and their Huevos Rancheros are to die for!