“BBQ like no other” 5 of 5 bubbles

Brushfire BBQ Co East
Ranked #317 of 1,944 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Seal Beach
“BBQ like no other”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wonderful. The food is so good, the portions are amazing. I go here everytime I visi tucson. Give it a try.

Visited February 2013

Tucson
“Decent BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

First off let me say that Tucson will never replace Memphis or KC as BBQ Mecca's. That being said Brushfire offers up some pretty good BBQ for this Berg. MY wife and I were in there on a busy night about a week ago. It's the kind of place where you order and then find a seat, not my favorite seating arangement because when places like that are busy finding the type of table you like can be dicey. Lucky for us a booth opened up at just the right time. We both ordered two versions of basicaly the same thing, babyback ribs. Two sides and a beverage completed our order,sweetpotato pie for me for dessert. After a period of time we didn't think was really excessive our order came to the table. my order was spot on and I dug in. My wife on the otherhand remarked that her ribs were cold, not that they had been hot and cooled but were not hot to begin with. I compared them to mine and they were indeed cold with hot sauce applied to them. Now this is where this outfit really shines. When we brought our problem to the atention of one of the servers they said they would fix us a new order. All we really asked and expected them to do was heat the order we already had. We were totally blown away then they brought a brand new order to our table AND a box we could take the first order home in. Top rate customer service and good BBQ left us with a great impression of Brushfire. The sweetpotato pie could use a little more spice but that's just a small glitch in an otherwise decent experiance.

1 Thank TableBoy
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Best BBQ in Tucson Az”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is the best BBQ in town the restaurant has a nice feel to it the employe's are great. The food is awesome always hot. They have a nice bar and some TV's to watch the games. Also have a event room which I've used and had a great experience. I visit quite often one of my favorite restaurants in Tucson.

1 Thank Azduners
north bay
“good food but not casual dining”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

The food is quite good and not too pricy A basic dinner is $10.00. I had brisket and it melted in your mouth--the green beans and sweet potatoes were delish--my husband had the roasted chicken with mac & cheese and baked beans--good too. The only draw back was that this is a fast food type of restaurant with plastic utensils. You go up to the counter to order and then they bring the food to you, A good thing is the beer was cold, cheap and came in glass tumblers. We were there on a Sunday night and the place was busy enough and not too loud

1 Thank powtraveller
Tucson, Arizona
“Good Southern cooking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went here for lunch with some friends...and was pleasantly surprised! We ordered the dinners, which came with 2 sides and garlic bread. The beef brisket was delicious - but I LOVED the green beans! The sweet potatoes were good, too...the garlic bread was nothing to write home about, though! (Why garlic bread???) I had enough left to take home for dinner. There are additional bottled sauces on the table should you need more BBQ sauce. We all definitely plan to return!

1 Thank Cassie2011

Been to Brushfire BBQ Co East? Share your experiences!