“Worst place to go.”

Tucson Trap and Skeet Club
Ranked #85 of 301 things to do in Tucson
Reviewed March 21, 2013

They have no order. People can rub around and do whatever they want. When it comes to guns that's not safe. I was shooting skeets and saw a house I was shooting towards. Only a few hundred yards away. That's not safe. I've never been to a range that allows people to freely do as they please like this.

6  Thank jaydaves
There are newer reviews for Tucson Trap and Skeet Club

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I visited the TTSC my last visit here to trapshoot with a friend of mine who is a member. The club features a clubhouse, as well as more trap fields and skeet fields than I could count, as well as sporting clays. In addition to the regulars who shoot here, the facility is often used for national and international competitions, and for a morning of informal shooting you can find yourself squadded with a member of a University of Arizona, or even a US National team. Members are friendly to newcomers.

5  Thank David S
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Wow. What a place. I stumbled upon this facility in 2011 when they were holding trials for the Olympics. The grounds are impeccably maintained, not a speck of trash or even a cigarette butt to be seen. It was formed in 1948 and has been at this location since 1976. There are a total of 380 acres - you can see it when flying over Tucson. Olympic tryouts are impressive as are some of the meets where people come in from all over the world. With pads and hookups for RV's, the first time I went here I saw more $1 million dollar motor homes than I had ever seen in any one location. There is a main club house that contains the office, a lounge area, sales area and even a restaurant. I am a novice at both trap and skeet, but the staff here is great and will give you as much help as you need. The magnitude is really overwhelming, with the trap and skeet stations standing side by side stretching out for more than a linear mile. The facility is always undergoing maintenance and improving what is already a terrific club. At the far west end of the shooting stations, another huge range for sporting clays lies in the surrounding brush. You can go as a guest or buy either a 6 month membership, annual, or lifetime. I had no idea Tucson had a high quality facility like this, but since becoming a member I have become to appreciate this club more with each visit.

5  Thank KTBlount