“Loved the Italian Bento Box”

Scordato's Pizzeria
Ranked #85 of 2,005 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Gibsonia, Pennsylvania
“Loved the Italian Bento Box”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Had very enjoyable lunch at Scordato's. Margarita pizza and Pepperoni pizza were both thought to be very good according to my family. I had the Bento Box, perfect for me. I had the Chicken Spinach Cannelloni, mixed greens salad, bruschetta and cheese cake. Everything was excellent in my Bento Box at a reasonable price.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank RZTR

Tucson, Arizona
“Helluva Pizza”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Very nice restaurant with excellent service and outstanding pizza. Only bad thing about the experience is the difficulty parking. The shopping center is very popular and always crowded. The meal is worth the aggravation though - best pizza we have had in a long, long time.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank luvglass
Germantown, Tennessee
“Very good thin crust pizza with great service”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Drove over from the La Paloma Embassy Suites. Worth the trip. Decent wine list and very good thin artisan crust pizza. I got a very nice (and also large) Caesar Salad and an equally delicious 12" Classic Pepperoni Pizza. I couldn't ask for better service from Jared. I also noticed a manager who was constantly on the move. The restaurant has multiple dining areas, with all appearing to be very nice. Not being a native, I had to drive around to find this Catalina Foothills jewel. There is plenty of free parking near the front of the restaurant, which is tucked into an upscale retail. I noticed that many of the customers appeared to be regulars. I can see why.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Thom P
Tucson
“Above Average - Why Would Anyone Drive "NORTH"”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Great pizzas, great salads, great sandwiches. I've only done this place for lunch (multiple times), but I'm assuming the evening must be even better. The service is not always tops, but it has been tops enough times to overlook someone who might be learning. A great option for Campbell corridor Italian. No need to every drive "North".

• Visited October 2013
5 Thank HornsAndTail
Tucson, Arizona
“20 people loved lunch”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I organized lunch for a group of 20 people. The restaurant gave us a separate dining room and accommodated our need for 9 separate checks. The service was timely and the checks were accurate. More importantly, the food delivery was swift and accurate. Hot food was piping hot and cold food was properly chilled. The "Bento Box" lunch option is an outstanding value and right-sized for lunch. Food taste is excellent. I cannot express all the positives about this dining location.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TucsonTeeter

Been to Scordato's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!