“Bento Box Mistake”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Tucson, Arizona
“Bento Box Mistake”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Went here for lunch. We both tried the Bento Box and were disappointed. Ceasar Salad was wilted and bland, canelloni was a tiny portion. Dessert ok.We waited a long time for our meal, even though we arrived before any tables around us that received thier meal. Service and food a disappointment especially for a Scordato run restaurant.

Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I happened on Scordato's because the place we wanted to go to was closed. Now I am not a Pizza fan having lived through 4 teenaged boys who thrived on it. So I was very happy when I sampled two of their pizzas, the chicken sausage and the mushroom. I enjoyed the slightly thin crispy crust that was also chewy. I felt the beverage selection was varied enough to please anyone. Our waitstaff was very attentive. I can only hope that on a busier time, that would still be the case. I will return again and this time on purpose!

Tucson, Arizona
“YUM!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

So glad we stumbled upon this place. Very good pizza and delicious almond gelato for dessert. We carried out, but were still very pleased with the presentation and taste of the meal. We haven't bought pizza anywhere else in Tucson since we went here. Great, simple, thin crust pizza. Fresh toppings and overall flavor. Extremely kind staff. Will return.

• Visited May 2013
AZ
“Great lunch and a good value”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This place is near my office and I go there regularly for business lunches. The atmosphere is excellent and you can ask for a table in a quieter room if you need to be able to talk.
The food is terrific and very reasonably priced but the best deal is the bento lunch: this gives you a small serving each of an appetizer, salad, main course and dessert. It's really perfect for lunch, particularly if you have a small appetite, and the price is terrific.

• Visited May 2013
Marana, Arizona, United States
“Still Scordato Pizzeria”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

First thing is the sign still says Scordato. It is owned by the same people as Vivace Restaurant next door and has many of the same employees (our waitor called it Vivace then corrected himself). Our waitor was great, the wine was very good, the fresh mozarella with tomatoes and toast was yummy, the pizza was very good, and the cheesecake was to die for! The only reason I am not giving this a '5' is it is only the second best pizza I have had in Tucson.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Scordato's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!