“One of the best pizzas EVER!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scordato's Pizzeria

Scordato's Pizzeria
4911 N Stone Ave, Suite 55, Tucson, AZ 85704 (Formerly Pizzeria Vivace)
15205292700
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 1,912 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Key West, Florida
“One of the best pizzas EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I am Tucson house hunting and it just keeps getting better. I ate here at Scordato's on a whim. Thank goodness I just happened to see it from the road. Fabulous pizza. I usually consult trip advisor first but didn't look it up until after I ate there. I was not at all surprised that the restaurant is #2 just a little surprised it isn't #1. Do not pass any opportunity to dine here, it is one of the very best. Thank you Scordatos!!!

• Visited June 2013

“Best Meal in Tucson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was the best meal of our 4 day Tuscon trip. They have a few Italian dishes like stuffed peppers and eggplant parmigiana on their "lite" menu and a selection of pizzas. I would describe the pizzas as gourmet Italian. They had wonderful combinations of Italian toppings. I had a Caesar salad that was fresh with a nice shaved sharp parmigiana cheese. I also had the red pepper stuffed with chicken meatballs and mushrooms. It was flavorful and the tomato sauce on it was so good, I had to get some bread to sop it up. I also tried a slice of margherita pizza. It was amazing! The crust was crisp and perfectly done. The basil was very pungent. Everyone in my group enjoyed their pizzas and said it was best they have had anywhere! We also ordered desserts and passed them around. The almond gelato dish was out of this world! I ordered the chocolate mousse cake and it was so rich, I could only eat about 4 bites. (I recommend sharing that dish even if you are a dedicated chocoholic!)
If you eat here and order a pizza, split it with someone so you have room left and can also split a dessert!

Visited May 2013
Irvine, California
“Very good margherita and pepperoni pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Very good margherita and pepperoni pizza. Very nice inside. Owner very nice. The pepperoni had curled and crunchy edges...very good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Freeport, New York
“Pizza with Pizzazz...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The organic greens, grapes, gorgonzola cheese and pignoli nuts drizzled in citrus dressing climbs the stairway to heaven. And, the light, Tuscan style thin-crust pizza, served with an infused oil is a symphony of flavor. Generally, I do not like pizza, but this is no ordinary pizza. I make a pilgrimage here on every Tucson visit. Go on a Friday for half-priced drink specials...

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sandy H
Tucson, AZ
“Fabulous restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have eaten at Scordato's Pizzeria at least 30 times and I have NEVER EVER been disappointed. The service is impeccable and the food is absolutely delicious. The Eggplant, Zucchini and Roasted Red Pepper pizza is to die for! For lunch, the Italian-Style Bento Box option is phenomenal.
This is truly one of the best restaurants in Tucson.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Tohono

Been to Scordato's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!