WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Scordato's Pizzeria

Scordato's Pizzeria
Ranked #57 of 1,933 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia PA
“Couldn't be any better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I read the great reviews here and I was skeptical. But my wife and I "felt like pizza" for dinner so we gave this a try. Well, it is the best pizza I have ever eaten. Special crust and the best sauce and toppings. Even better, is a real restaurant, not some storefront. To make it even better, our server was poised and incredibly thoughtful - she provided great service with a smile. We live near Philadelphia, we don't live in Tucson, but this would be a regular dining choice if we did. Can't recommend it more highly - it's great.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank TropicalPhillyGuy

Kailua, Hawaii
“Delicious thin crust!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy trying new restaurants. This pizza was delicious!! We started with the antipasti which was amazing. Completely different from any other antipasti we have had but it was the perfect start. He had the prosciutto and arugula pizza while I had the shrimp, mozzarella, and Romano. Both were perfect. The pizza is thin but the crust has enough chewy volume. You will not be disappointed!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Christina G
Tucson, Arizona
“Best pizza ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Everything is delicious here. Ask for the ceaser salad chicken pizza (not on the menu). Yummy garlic bread too. We went on a Friday night, it was a long wait but worth it.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Deb W
California
“Great Pizza for Lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had a very nice lunch today-hubby had the robiola, fontina and mozzarella pizza and I chose the eggplant, zucchini and roasted pepper pizza. Both were wonderful and came with a nice size salad on the side. We were on our bikes and were lucky enough to have the whole patio area to ourselves, and even so-our server was very attentive and prompt-you would have thought we were the only ones at the restaurant. Will definitely go back on our next trip to
Tucson!

• Visited April 2013
Kotzebue, Alaska
“Nice Evening Out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

We had an enjoyable meal here. The patio opened up as we walked in so there was no wait. The place was packed, though so we were lucky. The patio is on a parking lot, but has a nice ambience nonetheless. Everyone was very attentive and friendly. The pizza was good, but I did not think it as fantastic as other reviewers. (I might be spoiled by Christo's in Salem, Oregon, though.) The manager was our host and he was a very amiable guy. Our server was excellent. The Caesar salads were delicious, as were our desserts. I would have included photos of the desserts but we were so overwhelmed that we ate them up before remembering Tripadvisor.com! I had praline gelato and my husband had this delectable white chocolate gelato covered with espresso and whipped cream. The dessert servings were huge. We really should have only had one to share because we both ate our whole portion! I am not Italian, nor have I ever been to Italy, but I thought this gelato was better than Frost's.

• Visited March 2013