“Taking care of a big group...”
Review of RoadRunner Hostel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tucson
RoadRunner Hostel
Ranked #3 of 47 Specialty Lodging in Tucson
Columbus, Ohio
“Taking care of a big group...”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I had never stayed at The Roadrunner Hostel in Tucson. But, since I have 8 in my party, I wanted an affordable place to stay for the week. I haven't been disappointed.

The staff at the hostel has bent over backwards to make our 7 day stay comfortable. We have clean towels and rugs for kitchen and bath every day. They keep the facilities very clean considering all the traffic. I have not had to ask for anything because each staff person makes a point of asking me what our needs are before I get the chance to ask for something.

I will likely be bringing another university group of students to Tucson next year. I will arrange to have us stay here. The price was affordable and the experience has been more than satisfactory.

Kudos to the hostel and its management and staff!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank DrFisch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
brighton
Reviewed January 18, 2012

A very clean,friendly and central place to stay in Tucson. Staff always helpful and at $40 anight the private rooms are excellent value ; staying a week you even get a night free.good cooking facilities and cheap laundry and contrary to previous reviews wifi available in private rooms.Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank topjox
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Heay! I just want to say that the RoadRunner Hostel is a sweet hostel to stay at and the staff are amazing. The staff really make you feel right at home and are super nice. Plus the location of the hostel to downtown and fourth avenue cant be beat. In all, I highly recomnded staying at the RoadRunner Hostel. Laslty if you are into climbing there is a climbing gym right around the corner from the hostel.

-kendra-

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank kendra k
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Expect a warm friendliness when you arrive.
I've never stayed at a cleaner, better managed hostel.

Its a short walk from downtown Tucson,
which is high on my list of favorite places.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank bill e
Lafayette, Colorado
Reviewed November 7, 2011

RoadRunner Hostel was an excellent place to stay during my recent trip to Tucson. The staff was very helpful during the planning stages and made accommodations for my particular needs during my stay. The hostel is clean, charming, safe and comfortable. It is also very well located; it's an easy walk from not only all downtown attractions but also from the Ronstadt bus station ($1.50 to the airport on Suntran's #6 bus line). In addition to all this, I manage to get an excellent night of sleep in a dorm room. I don't think you can beat that for $20 a night!

Room Tip: dorms served me very well
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank Hayley F
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Roadrunner hostel is great, the surrounding are amazing and I will deffinetly come back here if I go on vacation again in tucson.

• Stayed November 2011
3 Thank Gabbie90
Flagstaff
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Spotless. Unbelievably friendly staff and owner. Lovely and completely appointed kitchen for cooking and back patio for relaxing. Great location. I am returned from spending 4 delightful days at the Roadrunner and can sing the praises for all facets of this small gem within walking distance to the historic Hotel Congress. Enjoy!

Karen Custer Thurston, Flagstaff, AZ

Room Tip: I was in a private room and enjoyed quiet solitude. Quick and effective AC.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family