“Lunch on Tasty greens” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Sanur, Indonesia
“Lunch on Tasty greens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We are at the N. Campbell location.during lunch- quite busy though speedy and efficient service.

We have an Asian salad- fresh and crisp. My Cobb salad is perfect- crispy, big portion, and nicely mixed. My husband is enjoying his very well prepared mac'n cheese.

I love coming here on hot Tucson days.

Michigan
“Great idea, should be nationwide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

On a recent vacation to Tucson we noticed this great restaurant on E. Speedway Blvd and decided to try it. Great concept, salad exactly how YOU want it every time. they even had beer and wine.

• Visited March 2014
Tucson
“Delicious salads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Choice gives you the opportunity to design your own, unique salad. Always fresh and delicious. A little pricey though.

• Visited August 2013
Hertfordshire, England.
“Great salads!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Have been here before when staying in hotel across the road. Like the fact you can order your own personal salad by ticking off only the items you want and dressing type also. You are given a number and your salad and foccia bread (right spelling?) is bought to your table once ready and it's huge! We enjoyed every mouthful.
One small niggle - are the menus re-used as it seems such a waste of paper as it's only a few marks on a thick paper sheet every time? Save the planet - recycle!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
“BEST salad and panini place in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service is amazing, they always remember who my fiance and I are and treat us very very well. The food is amazing, I have never found a salad place I like better. You choose your own ingredients and they make it perfect. And that bread! So yummy =) I usually share an avocado club panini with my fiance and it makes for a perfect lunch, not too much and not too little.

Only complaint is everyone else finds it as good as we do and its hard to eat there most days as parking fills. We try at least 2x a week and lately we're lucky if we get in a few times a month as its so busy. There are rarely open tables even if you do get a parking spot. Its sad because I really love this place. I hope they expand soon so I can eat there as often as I'd like again!

• Visited August 2013