“The best coffee experience in Northwest Tucson!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
San Giorgi's Coffee
Ranked #32 of 33 Coffee & Tea in Tucson
Tucson, Arizona
“The best coffee experience in Northwest Tucson!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

We love this place! YUM!! Locally roasted organic coffee served in a delightful, relaxing atmosphere with free wifi and comfy chairs. Delicious pastries and paninis round out the fare. Best of all, the local owners are the friendliest, sweetest people and the prices are reasonable, too. Next to the Subway just south of Costco on Thornydale, near Orange Grove.

Arusha, Tanzania
“Great coffee and service”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Terrific coffee - they have spent a lot of time getting their own blend together (though they don't roast in-house) and it shows. That same attention to detail goes for the coffee preparation – good, strong espresso drinks from people who care about the quality.

• Visited June 2012
Arizona
“Best coffee in Tucson.”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I know there are a lot of SB fans that will swear alliegence to green icon. HOWEVER - truly, the BEST coffee in Tucson is San Giorgi's on the west side of Thornydale 1/10th of a mile north of Orange Grove. SG's bold coffee is full flavored with out the over roasted harshness of SB and without the bitterness. They people there a very friendly and cordial. They have free wifi very good seating and will occationally host folks there to perform on their intimate stage area. The have all of the specialty drinks and lite food. You will not go wrong with San Giorgi's!

• Visited April 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“Excellent service and great espresso!!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

My family and I were in Tucson for a week so that my partner could attend a seminar. We were super lucky to find San Giorgi's, which is a cute little coffee house run by a sweet family. The coffee and some of the treats are organic, which is something we look for in our food products. My partner enjoyed the teas and a cappuccino, while our son had juice and muffin, which he also loved. I had espresso and it was just how I like it - strong and dark! I came back fro espresso at least once a day for the whole week while my partner was at her class. When we return to Tucson, we'll definitely come back here for delicious coffee and really nice service. Thanks!!!

• Visited March 2012

Been to San Giorgi's Coffee? Share your experiences!