“Fun”

Arizona Theater Company
Ranked #22 of 320 things to do in Tucson
Reviewed April 17, 2018

Beautiful theater. But the outstanding theater productions are why we keep renewing our season tickets every year. This season was spectacular.

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"acoustics"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed April 2, 2018

My husband and I got to the theater around 6:00 pm found a parking lot one block away for $5. We had a Barrio Sandwich in the Temple Lounge. Amazing sandwich. The we sat in the courtyard until they opened the doors. There were two young around 13 or 14 years old playing bass and violin in the courtyard. They were excellent. The show we saw was "Low Down Dirty Blues". It was amazing. The music was fantastic, the singers were amazing, and Big Mama was so funny. We had a great time.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Temple of Music is Classic theatre with a lot of character. Nice bistro. Home of the Arizona Theatre Company. Top quality and well produced plays. We always enjoy our evening when we attend.

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

The play we saw, Outside Mullingar by John Shanley, was very well staged and extremely well acted. The program listed many other interesting events. It is nice to see such outstanding cultural opportunities In Tucson. Take advantage of them.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Two days before I was scheduled to see Man of La Mancha I broke my ankle and required surgery. Box office staff was fabulous both in rescheduling my performance date and ensuring that my husband and I were provided with wheelchair seating. The performance was Broadway caliber and the acoustics in this intimate art deco theater called the Temple of Music and Art are excellent. If you are lucky enough to be in Tucson when performances are scheduled, go! You will not be disappointed!