“Great Ride”
Review of Fantasy Island

Fantasy Island
Ranked #104 of 313 things to do in Tucson
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This mountain bike trail is one of the best in town. There are multiple courses and trails to take each increasing in difficulty. You can ride anywhere from 3 miles to 13, and there are some very creative man-made additions such as a small half pipe and some interesting turns cut into the cactus lined trails.

1  Thank thung88

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Had a blast riding here. The trails were just challenging enough for us..beginner/intermediate mountain bikers. Great scenery, lots of lizards, jackrabbits, and other wildlife. Will definitely go back!

1  Thank ashley_hb
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My wife and 12-year old son and I had a blast at Fantasy Island. We rented bikes at RC Bikes and spent 3 hours of unadulterated fun. We saw jack rabbits, cotton tails, road runners, and even a rattler! Should not be missed!

5  Thank Jsmall1234
Reviewed February 20, 2012

If you go to Tucson, bring along a mountain bike. This bike park alone will make it worthwhile. Wend your way thru cactus and tear thru dry washes along more than 25 miles of well designed trails. I'd say the trails are intermediate or easier, but fun and challenging. Trails are one way and for bikes only. I wish there was something like this in Denver. I can't recommend renting a bike as my credit card info was stolen when I rented from Broadway Bikes, but still FI is awesome!

2  Thank Wayne H