“Sunday Brunch”
Review of Canyon Cafe

Canyon Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 1,995 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N Kolb / Sunrise
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent brunch today. We've been here frequently and it's consistently the best Sunday Brunch in Tucson in all respects - amazing food and service in a beautiful setting.

• Visited August 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“Amazing view, customer service and food!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My sister invited me to the Canyon Cafe, and all I can say is THANK YOU! Everything was amazing, from the views, our server and food. Though I have never stayed at the Ventana Canyon, I was motivated to stay at least a weekend with loved ones to enjoy an amazing experience. Everyone welcomed you with a warm smile, and I can gladly say that I will be recommending the Canyon Cafe for breakfast!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Deborah N
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Monica served us breakfast. She provided thoughtful and intuitive service. The food was wonderful. Highly recommend the power smoothie!

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Amazing Brunch and breakfasts”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Delicious southwestern cuisine inspired food. Their Sunday brunch is really different, delicious and delightful. Fresh grilled veggies, meats and a dessert bar to fill anyone's needs!

Visited March 2013
Phoenix, AZ
“Giant portions!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had both breakfast and lunch at the Canyon Café, and the food was delicious! the portions are very generous, that I recommend splitting a dish.

We had the breakfast buffet the day we left, the food was really good, but the waiter and a few servers setting up the buffet were a bit rude.

Overall, very good food; and fantastic views of the Mountains.

Visited July 2013