“Do this as soon as you get to Tucson”
Review of Tucson Food Tours

Tucson Food Tours
Ranked #1 of 21 Food & Drink in Tucson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: More Fun. More Food. The Original Tucson Food Tour. Indulge in Downtown Tucson's food, culture, & history! Join us on a walking food tour where our guides will point out architectural highlights, cultural hotspots, and great local shops, while sampling delicious food from restaurants along the way. Visiting tourists & locals agree that our tours are a great way to learn about this up and coming downtown area.
Adelaide
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Do this as soon as you get to Tucson”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

I did this tour after I has been on Tucson for nearly 2 weeks. Wish I had gone sooner. Being from out of town, Australia, we had been eating at all the wrong places and didn't realize it until I did this tour. Brad, the tour guide, is a foodie. Loves his food, and beer, and knows all of the places to eat and where not to. He took us to some really nice places too eat and really knows his food. He knows a lot of the history of the places we went and was really informative. I could not fault the food one bit and there was more than enough tasting that left me full by the end. I would highly recommend this tour for foodies and those who want to wander around and taste some amazing food. I would rate this higher if I could.

1 Thank Wendy S

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tucson Highlights”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This tour was great. Great food,complete information, some history, some constuction and lots of things you didn't know.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Brenda M
Tucson, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun and Great food. Very interesting tour.”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My wife and I have lived here for 12 years and never realized downtown had such great food. The guided tour also gave us some history that was very interesting. We really enjoyed it. Brad gave us just enough information to make the tour interesting and not too much to make it boring. I recommend this tour to everyone, even if you've lived here for a long time and were always hesitant to visit Tucson's Downtown.

3 Thank Calvinchu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“TUCSON FOOD TOURS”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My entire group loved the tour. I did'nt know what to expect, but the information and history was very interesting and the food was superb. Just enough walking and plenty of variety. It opened up a new world of eating establishments to me and my friends and we are planning on revisiting many of the hidden gems that Brad revealed to us.

2 Thank Mike P
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great intro to the Tucson food scene”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This is a "must do" if you're a foodie visiting Tucson. Tucson is a great food town. It's easy to bypass downtown, though, because there's so much happening elsewhere. The tour was an introduction to some unique smaller venues with great food, high standards, and a commitment to quality. Great variety, from a trendy coffee bar to traditional Mexican. Brad was a charming and knowledgeable guide, and offered much information on dining options throughout the Tucson area, beyond just the spots on the tour. The route we walked, illuminated by Brad's commentary, was a great introduction to old Tucson. The pace was just right -- it is a "walking tour" after all, but we two active seniors had no problems. And the outdoor temperatures were over 100 degrees! The food samples were delicious and ample. Samples were sized so we had plenty of room to enjoy everything, but you won't go home hungry!

2 Thank EatLikeABird