“English Pub Food”

Cuisines: American, British
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Went there twice on our recent visit to Tucson. Fish and Chips and Chicken Pot Pie were our favorite entrees, good portions and well prepared. Yummy homemade desserts include, Creme Brulee with Baileys Irish Creme and the Toffee Pudding. Happy our specials too!

2  Thank scsunlover

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This friendly pub has become my husbands favorite place for burgers, especially the "black & blue" burger. I love the salmon and just this week tried the shrimp stir-fry, which was also yummy.
The service is always friendly and usually fast. If you are into sports, there are lots of TV's to watch.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was there last night and they did not have bangers and mash....I had fish and chips...not very good...I will never go back.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We've been here several times over the last 2 years and have enjoyed it every time. Really good food, nice dark atmosphere, and very friendly staff.

1  Thank Steve_In_Tucson
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We strolled over from the Comfort Suites. Promptly seated, but service was a little slow with the libations. Calamari was decent, could have been cooked longer, but the Black & Blue burger was fabulous. The Sticky Toffee Pudding, which was recommended by our waitress, was the single best thing I have eaten in a VERY long time. It is indescribably good; there are no words to describe how fantabulous this dessert was. All on all, a decent restaurant, but the dessert pushed it over the top. I will be stopping here simply to have it again. Service was great, but food was a little slow...but our waitress more than made up for it. Remember, Sticky Toffee Pudding! You won't regret it!