“never disappointed by the white stallion”

White Stallion Ranch
Ranked #35 of 287 things to do in Tucson
Petersburg
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“never disappointed by the white stallion”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Just returned from my third time at the White stallion ranch. This ranch is just what the doctor ordered if you need a renewed lease on life. Beautiful, stress free and rejuvenating. The staff is the best and the owners work in the process of daily activities. Always having an eye on the operation. You will feel that they all have you every need and want as their personal concern. Always updating the rooms and property is so clean. Great nightly entertainment. Wonderful and priced right gift shop. But the family like atmosphere is the topping on this cake. We met folks who were on their 30th visit there!!!!! Need I say more!!!!!!!! Joy B

Visited December 2013

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OVER THE TOP Must Visit”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed from Sunday to Sunday. The ranch staff, rangers and the True family are top notch! The food is excellent every meal offers something for everyone you for sure will not go hungry. My husband and I first went there in 2012 meet some awesome people became friends with some and still keep in touch with them and this year (2013) we returned the same week and meet those friends there. We also booked for next year. I had not rode a horse since a small child and the rangers made it simple and easy. Russell True is the best at fitting you with the correct horse. It's a must try. Oh and the weather it's AZ so it was AWESOME.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sandra T
edinburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“city slickers (OAP style)”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Nearer 70 than 60 it was with some trepidation we were persuaded by our travel agent (thanks Debbie) to embark on a four day stop at The White Stallion Ranch.What can I say, it was one of the best holiday experiences I have ever had.The facilities were fantastic, the food was superb and our every need was catered for by a wonderful caring staff. This is a family run establishment and that is very evident from the outset. We spoke to a lot of guests who had been coming to the ranch for years and also don't be afraid to go there on your own as we were all made to feel part of a big family.A special big thank you to Russell and Caitlin for all your help after my little drama on the Saturday afternoon ride (we will say no more)Cannot wait to go back but for longer this time.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank morag g
Fairhaven, Massachusetts
“A Must Visit!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stayed here for 6 nights, and it was the best week of my life. The True family is amazing, and pay special attention to the needs of all their guests. Russell will go above and beyond for anything that you need, and is always there to help.
I am a long time rider, and let me just say that the trail rides were amazing. Plenty of opportunities for loping.
The food is amazing, staff is terrific, and amenities are perfect. Don't hesitate to call and make a reservation. You won't regret it.

Visited September 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Unlimited Riding !!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I took my sister with me as I wanted a non-rider so I could use her ride.We had a Living Social deal which included two nights,two breakfasts and two horseback rides.What a great DUDE Ranch. This is my second time there and I love it.I live in Chandler ,AZ so only 95 miles south.Not many ranches that i have experienced offer FAST Rides so this is sooooo fun. They check to see if you can indeed handle a horse before you can go on the Fast rides so you ride with people who know what they are doing and it's way fun.Ranch is beautiful and great upkeep,not junk laying around as other ranches I've been too. Things to do at night like western singers and Tucson a few miles away.Cool old fashion hot tub and pool,work-out room,game room... Good food and plenty of it,but the best is the Horses.

Visited August 2013