“city slickers (OAP style)”

White Stallion Ranch
Ranked #39 of 300 things to do in Tucson
edinburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“city slickers (OAP style)”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Nearer 70 than 60 it was with some trepidation we were persuaded by our travel agent (thanks Debbie) to embark on a four day stop at The White Stallion Ranch.What can I say, it was one of the best holiday experiences I have ever had.The facilities were fantastic, the food was superb and our every need was catered for by a wonderful caring staff. This is a family run establishment and that is very evident from the outset. We spoke to a lot of guests who had been coming to the ranch for years and also don't be afraid to go there on your own as we were all made to feel part of a big family.A special big thank you to Russell and Caitlin for all your help after my little drama on the Saturday afternoon ride (we will say no more)Cannot wait to go back but for longer this time.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank morag g

Fairhaven, Massachusetts
“A Must Visit!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stayed here for 6 nights, and it was the best week of my life. The True family is amazing, and pay special attention to the needs of all their guests. Russell will go above and beyond for anything that you need, and is always there to help.
I am a long time rider, and let me just say that the trail rides were amazing. Plenty of opportunities for loping.
The food is amazing, staff is terrific, and amenities are perfect. Don't hesitate to call and make a reservation. You won't regret it.

Visited September 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Unlimited Riding !!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I took my sister with me as I wanted a non-rider so I could use her ride.We had a Living Social deal which included two nights,two breakfasts and two horseback rides.What a great DUDE Ranch. This is my second time there and I love it.I live in Chandler ,AZ so only 95 miles south.Not many ranches that i have experienced offer FAST Rides so this is sooooo fun. They check to see if you can indeed handle a horse before you can go on the Fast rides so you ride with people who know what they are doing and it's way fun.Ranch is beautiful and great upkeep,not junk laying around as other ranches I've been too. Things to do at night like western singers and Tucson a few miles away.Cool old fashion hot tub and pool,work-out room,game room... Good food and plenty of it,but the best is the Horses.

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here for four days and had an amazing time! I am a novice rider and the staff made me feel confident and comfortable on a horse. The horses appear to be very well treaty and healthy. The room was clean and the food was great. The ranch is suitable for all ages from children to seniors. Guests were from around the world and everyone was very friendly. Russell makes an effort to meet all his guests and tries to ensure that everyone is having a good time.

Visited November 2012
Port Washington, NY
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Fabulous dude ranch experience”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I spent 4 glorious days at the White Stallion ranch. Russell, the True Family and staff do everything possible to make this one of the best vacations. Food is great, horses are absolutely wonderful, evening entertainment and stargazing with an expert astronomer the topping on a delicious 7 layer cake! There is a great mix of people who come to enjoy this magnificent part of the country, and all share a passion for horses, the desert, and the great outdoors. The pool was a wonderful place to cool off after riding in the desert sun. We were there during the flowering of the cactus and that is something that is not to be missed if you love the desert! My horse Rustler was superb, and all the wranglers were friendly and helpful. I can't wait to return someday!!

Visited May 2013