“Check out the hash...home-made”

Bisbee Breakfast Club
Ranked #206 of 1,976 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, Arizona
“Check out the hash...home-made”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Great place for breakfast burritos, pancakes, or the above mentioned hash. Service outstanding. I'll be back. Check it out.

Visited July 2014

Tucson, Arizona
“Overall Good Breakfast”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We have eaten here twice in the last month. Both times we found the food to be consistently good. The portions are not huge for breakfast, but are adequate and the ingredients are fresh. I believe they make their own sausage. While it is a little greasy, the flavor is great. We did not have to wait either time we went, but they do fill up fast during "prime" times.

• Visited July 2014
Phoenix Metro
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I was scared when we 1st got there because we waited a bit before anyone even noticed us. We were "greeted" by a lady who obviously didn't have her coffee yet but once we sat down...our server was great and the food was good.
Not a fan of the sausage patties...seem greasy and undercooked. The Blue Wally pancakes are pretty good.
The burgers here are AWESOME!!!
Probably won't eat here again for breakfast.

Taipei, Taiwan
“All around good eats”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We came here for breakfast, as you do.

I had the D's Potato Cakes-$8.29-potato pancakes with sour cream and apple sauce with a side of eggs and bacon. Not too shabby...I haven't had this dish in dog years, so it was nice to get it. The portion was massive, no way could I finish it, even though I was hungover and in desperate need of food. You also get toast and such with this, but I passed since I felt the potato pancakes were a big enough carb. load for the day. Pretty good stuff overall.

We also ordered pancakes, which came À la carte. I guess that's just how they roll. We had to ask for syrup for them...they were super big so I suppose you don't need anything else..

We also got the strawberry lemonade , which for some reasons seemed appropriate at breakfast, and was covered in whipped cream. Pretty tasty.

I didn't try the coffee for some reason which escapes me since I've heard it's very good here...next time I'll check it out.

• Visited June 2014
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The food is consistently great and we frequently visit this location . The staff are friendly and attentive and always welcoming. The best place for an incredible eating experience!

• Visited June 2014