“Great cheese enchiladas and really good green chile con carne”

Little Mexico Restaraunt
Ranked #1,037 of 2,033 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband works at Raytheon, so this is a great place for me to meet him for lunch where he can get back to work quickly. This place is really good!! Everything is quick! The salsa and the sour cream dips are both served with the fresh chips. I love the refried beans, cheese enchiladas and green chile con carne. I have to go the gym directly after eating here but it is great food!!

1  Thank arnesons

Reviewed January 20, 2012

I like the food here! I really like the different salsa they bring to the table. Everything I have tried has always good. I just wish they had a location more central. Defiantly worth the drive!