“Great inexpensive place!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #415 of 1,912 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great inexpensive place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't too sure about this little place in a former drive thru BBQ joint, but I went inside and found it warm and inviting, with fast friendly service and excellent food!
I ordered from the Thai side of the menu and the green beans in thePad prik king were fresh and crispy with an equally fresh and spicy sauce. I asked for brown rice for only 50 cents more. The chicken was good too, but they love making vegans and vegetarians happy too.

This might not be a destination restaurant, but if you're in the area and looking for fresh Thai or Chinese at great price this is the place for you.

Canmore, Canada
“Inexpensive, but not great”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I went to the restaurant once while on vacation in Tucson and did not have a great experience. I found the food was average, the service was good, but when I ordered water, it was as if it were full of bleach.
There was lots to choose from on the menu and mostly everything was inexpensive. Just remember to bring your own water...

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Sara P
New York
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We ate here on Christmas night. They opened at 4:00 and we that was really nice that they did open on a very special holiday. The food is excellent and the staff is very friendly. We have a 11 month almost 12 month old grandson. They made it very comfortable to eat with little ones. Great food. Our Sushi was very good. Thanks again for a Christmas Dinner out..

Visited December 2012
Mundelein, Illinois
“average food but fun and friendly service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I love the Chinese food I get back home in Chicagoland. If this is the best Tucson has to offer, I would skip it next time. The food was 2 starts, not very much, not very flavorful. The gg roll order was mixed up a bit. But the waiter joked around with my cousin's 11 year old son, entertaining us all. The good service, refilling our soft drinks multiple times, being friendly, aved my rating that would have been a 2 on food alone.

Visited October 2012
Simi Valley, California
“relatively inexpensive delicious thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

enjoyed spring roll and tom yum chicken with sticky mango rice (enought for 2 deserts). Flavor was spot on. wish I had ordered the large soup it was so tasty. wife had yellow curry. she asked for mild and got mild. there is a order your food area but we were served at our table. the atmosphere was a little too much like you were in the prep area.the workers were taking there lunch break at two tables filled with food and personal items, the bus trays were two tables away and silverware and soda dispenser were nearby also. if they could separate that area from where people were eating I'd given them 5 stars. Nice casual place.

• Visited September 2012