“Great sushi, great value!”

Bushi Traditional Japanese and Asian Cuisine
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have eaten here twice in 2013 and it is some of the best sushi I have ever tasted! The owners are always very friendly when you walk in. Never without a refill on your drink. AND the nice thing is you get a cucumber seaweed salad and miso soup for free with your orders. That saves some money. Portion sizes on the hand rolls are quite large. I will be a return customer for sure!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Strangely, I loved everything about this establishment except the sushi. The atmosphere and vibe were open and inviting. The restaurant clean and airy. The service was pleasant and leisurely-paced. I love it that here in Tucson miso soup and edamame often come with the meal, as opposed to having to pay extra. Both the miso and the edamame were tasty - and we arrived for Happy Hour - so both the sushi and sake were very reasonably priced. Sadly, the sushi was just mediocre. I'm not sure I can put my finger on why - I just know that this area has serious sushi competition, and I expected to be amazed. I was only sad, however, since everything was so perfect here, aside from the main reason I stopped in: the sushi.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

it is closed now. now sushi place. We were so sad as we loved it and we felt so sad that they had not done that well and also crowded out by we suspect the rich Chinese, Hibachi buffet.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

We love Japanese food therefore we are a bit difficult. My husband had discovered this hidden gem on a visit 2 month before and wanted to take me too. Both times were perfect. Attentive service and very good food, especially warm entrees. We took non connoisseur and they liked it too since it proposes a menu beyond the typical sushi-sashimi. Bulgogi (marinated beef on a hot plate) and Hamachi Kama (yellowtail) were our favorites.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Had lunch,only $6.99 for chicken katsu~!! It's so crispy on the outside tender inside~!! So yummy~!! I love the soup too~!!