All reviews texas roadhouse sierra vista nice hotel saguaro np hot items king suite excellent stay yogurt outdoor pool shower head pleasant stay easy access first floor desk arizona proximity
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Very good hotel, Staff are very friendly and treat you like family, Im a regular so they know me by name. Every time I come to town I choose this hotel. Always clean and well managed.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank 76russells
Reviewed September 23, 2017

EVERYONE READ THIS! If you are staying in Tucson anytime soon, you will be doing yourself a HUGE solid if you stay at what I like to call "Sigui's Home Away from Home"! So, the manager of the Comfort Inn and Suites is named Sigui and she is the most fabulous woman I've ever encountered at a hotel chain. She's like a little mama and goes out of her way to make sure you have stuff and are comfortable. My sis and I stayed there for a week due to my dad's ailing health so we were sad and anxious and she took such good care of us, I almost didn't want to leave. Lovely, updated rooms, great breakfasts, great restaurants across the street. Thanks Sagui! A PLUS PLUS PLUS!

Room Tip: Very quiet hotel! The 2 bed queen suite was large with a couch and sitting area that we loved.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Gina S
Sagui B, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay. It was a joy to see you and speak with you. It always warm my heart to hear customers are happy. We try to give excellence customer service with every guest. If you should ever want to come back give us a call.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I am a compliance officer and I do a lot of extensive traveling and have this year alone stayed 209 nights in hotels to date and that is in Nevada, California and Arizona. I have the opportunity to see first hand these hotels and can make an impartial assessment. I am an elite diamond member and use this Choice Hotel Chain to my advantage when possible. I want people to know that there is a certain hotel out there that is an exceptional hotel to stay at. I have stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Marana, AZ. on multiple occasions and NOTHING but good things can be said about this hotel. Now i do not know the manager(s) or personnel but if a hotel wants to be ran efficiently then they need to stay here. The amenities are superior, location is spot on for the area and places to eat are within walking distance. It is quiet, clean and even the landscape is nice to look at. It is a really nice place and the breakfast is great too.
On a scale of 1 to 10 then my point scale would be 9.999 I also have other hotels from other states if you would like reviews but for the Tucson, Marana north area, this is the best one. All i can say if you were to give this establishment a shot I feel you will have invested wisely.. Bobby D. P.S. All my trips here are both business and family. trip.

Room Tip: Call them as they are nice and knowledgeable...
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank safetybobbyd80
Sagui B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

I would like to start with a very big Thank You for kind comments regarding your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Marana, Az . We appreciate all feedback from our guest, and it's great to hear we have succeeded in giving you great service. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 days and we truly enjoyed our stay. The woman at the front desk assured us our room was ready and we were able to check in at 930am. She also gave us 2 cold bottles of water to help cool us down. AZ is hot in August :)
The room was spacious with a king bed. Also, a sitting area with a sofa and chair. A desk was in the corner for those moments to upload pictures. I will say the pillows were too soft.
The bathroom was fairly big with an extended shower curtain rod. Which makes the shower have extra room to move around. The toilet was solid. The seat didn't move and slide around when you sit.
The sink was conveniently outside. I like this so we can both get ready and not have to wait until the bathroom is free. I did wish there was a full length mirror.
Housekeeping was great. Always willing to get extra towels or shampoo. Toilet paper? Just call and someone will bring right to you. The room always smelled nice after they were done. The same goes for the front desk...very helpful and nice. Always able to give me change for the laundry. When we checked out, they gave us 2 bottles of water to help us stay hydrated.
There was only one dryer and washer. It worked out for me because I like to wash every other day and every time they were both free. :)
Breakfast was good. It was the same every morning but it was good. Oatmeal, waffles, biscuits and gravy plus a lot more. I loved the Greek yogurt best.
It's conveniently close to restaurants. Literally there is 3 right out the front door. One gives you a discount if you show them your room key. :)
There's also a fast food place to walk to and convenient store that's only 5 minute walk (about). Across the street there is plenty of shopping and more places to eat. Location is perfect to walk around and shop. It's close to the freeway. And the area in general was nice.
Most importantly ~ the hotel and our room was clean. That's a must for me.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Sagui B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

I would like to start with Your Welcome. Thank you for your great comments regarding your stay. Always a pleasure hearing our guest are satisfied. All of our front desk staff is always willing to help in our guest needs. Hope to see you again soon. Bring plenty of water Arizona is always either hot or warm.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

At check in, the manager was so nice and kind! Room was extremely clean and we found nothing in the room that did not work as it was suppose to work. The breakfast there is better than the standard hotel hot breakfast. Eggs were fresh and not prepackaged as most places. Cracker Barrel just within walking distance. Would highly recommend this place to anyone! Easy access on and off freeway.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Sagui B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Thank you for kind comments regarding your stay and your experience with our Manager Sagui Barrow, she always goes out of her way to make sure each guest has a pleasant stay, glad to hear she has succeeded in doing that. Our eggs are made fresh daily, we look forward to seeing you again just give us a call when your ready to book your next trip.