All reviewstexas roadhousesierra vistanice hotelsaguaro nphot itemsking suiteexcellent stayyogurtoutdoor poolshower headpleasant stayeasy accessfirst floordeskarizonaproximity
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I wanted to stay her on my way back to Dallas, TX. It was almost 1am and me and my family were on our way from CA and just need a place to stay for a couple of hours an the attendant told us that we could not have 3 children in 1 bed. Such a disappointment we went down the street and booked another room. I will never stop here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Rolfefam
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Everything was absolutely amazing. Customer service there was awesome. The rooms were super clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. I look forward to staying there again. The only thing missing was a massage. Maybe they will hire a massuce.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Well worth it! The hotel was recently renovated, no longer Best Western which is a good thing. The 42" TV was incredible. The WiFi was on point along with the friendly staff. I'll definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The little extra money for the suite rooms is well worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The room was clean and pretty nice breakfast. It lacks profesionalism of check in clerk (waited to check in). Lack security in and outside of hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get a third floor room if you are alone with your wife. You can hear all the noise from the floors above you.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2012

We loved this place and will go back. Hotel was clean and comfortable, received warm welcomed from staff. really liked hot breakfast. We were close to lots of places in the city. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance, we enjoyed our stay and had fun. It was also happy that it was 100% smoke-free and pet free.

Room Tip: The suits rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family