All reviews texas roadhouse sierra vista nice hotel saguaro np hot items king suite excellent stay yogurt outdoor pool shower head pleasant stay easy access first floor desk arizona proximity
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Well worth it! The hotel was recently renovated, no longer Best Western which is a good thing. The 42" TV was incredible. The WiFi was on point along with the friendly staff. I'll definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The little extra money for the suite rooms is well worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The room was clean and pretty nice breakfast. It lacks profesionalism of check in clerk (waited to check in). Lack security in and outside of hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get a third floor room if you are alone with your wife. You can hear all the noise from the floors above you.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2012

We loved this place and will go back. Hotel was clean and comfortable, received warm welcomed from staff. really liked hot breakfast. We were close to lots of places in the city. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance, we enjoyed our stay and had fun. It was also happy that it was 100% smoke-free and pet free.

Room Tip: The suits rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jay H
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I was reluctant to stay in the hotel based on the reviews; however, my business associate insisted on it based on his previous experience. I booked the room on-line. Check in was painless. The front desk associate was very pleasant. The room was large, clean and well maintained, The breakfast was very good. Check out was a breeze. The hotel has free wi-fi. I had no trouble connecting and the connection speed was adequate. No complaints - I will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank AEJ472
Reviewed October 10, 2011

The hotel is clean and the rooms appear to be recently upgraded. I booked my reservation via the hotel direct after checking rates on the corp. website. I was confirmed for the web rate and I informed them then that I may need an additional day. I called a day later, still 2-3 days before arrival and was told no problem. When I arrived not only did they not have a room as I had requested but they would not honor the rate they had quoted nor even the on-line rate. I didn't mind too much the snafu for the room as they could move me the next day. My room a/c did not work but. thank goodness, it wasn't too hot. In my next room the water at the sink would not get hot so had to ust the tub for hot water. Problems can come up but there was just too many for me.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo