$85
$76
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$141
$84
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$85
$64
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$198
$108
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$128
$116
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$178
$129
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$159
$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$101
$98
$179
$168
$108
$102
Priceline
All reviewstexas roadhousesierra vistanice hotelsaguaro nphot itemsking suiteexcellent stayyogurtthe breakfast areaoutdoor poolshower headpleasant stayeasy accessfirst floorwalmartdeskarizona
Reviewed March 22, 2012

We loved this place and will go back. Hotel was clean and comfortable, received warm welcomed from staff. really liked hot breakfast. We were close to lots of places in the city. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance, we enjoyed our stay and had fun. It was also happy that it was 100% smoke-free and pet free.

Room Tip: The suits rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jay H
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I was reluctant to stay in the hotel based on the reviews; however, my business associate insisted on it based on his previous experience. I booked the room on-line. Check in was painless. The front desk associate was very pleasant. The room was large, clean and well maintained, The breakfast was very good. Check out was a breeze. The hotel has free wi-fi. I had no trouble connecting and the connection speed was adequate. No complaints - I will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank AEJ472
Reviewed October 10, 2011

The hotel is clean and the rooms appear to be recently upgraded. I booked my reservation via the hotel direct after checking rates on the corp. website. I was confirmed for the web rate and I informed them then that I may need an additional day. I called a day later, still 2-3 days before arrival and was told no problem. When I arrived not only did they not have a room as I had requested but they would not honor the rate they had quoted nor even the on-line rate. I didn't mind too much the snafu for the room as they could move me the next day. My room a/c did not work but. thank goodness, it wasn't too hot. In my next room the water at the sink would not get hot so had to ust the tub for hot water. Problems can come up but there was just too many for me.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank KenVC_11
Reviewed July 26, 2011

convenient for I-10 travelers, large rooms, good breakfast, nice staff. just one bad thing the train noise is not good. so ask for a room away from train noise. stayed many times, but beware of the trains.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ittybittyboo
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Hotel was clean but that is all I can say about it. Front office personnel were unsatisfactory at best, not impressed by anything here. Hotel staff lies so that they can charge $500 fine. DO NOT FOR ANY REASON STAY HERE. 4 other hotels in the area that have to be better!

Room Tip: Go anywhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple