$85
$76
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$150
$101
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$101
$71
$108
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$163
$129
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$137
$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$179
$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$127
$109
$169
$161
$105
$99
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

All reviewstexas roadhousesierra vistanice hotelsaguaro nphot itemsking suiteexcellent stayyogurtthe breakfast areaoutdoor poolshower headpleasant stayeasy accessfirst floorwalmartdeskarizona
Reviewed October 10, 2011

The hotel is clean and the rooms appear to be recently upgraded. I booked my reservation via the hotel direct after checking rates on the corp. website. I was confirmed for the web rate and I informed them then that I may need an additional day. I called a day later, still 2-3 days before arrival and was told no problem. When I arrived not only did they not have a room as I had requested but they would not honor the rate they had quoted nor even the on-line rate. I didn't mind too much the snafu for the room as they could move me the next day. My room a/c did not work but. thank goodness, it wasn't too hot. In my next room the water at the sink would not get hot so had to ust the tub for hot water. Problems can come up but there was just too many for me.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank KenVC_11
Reviewed July 26, 2011

convenient for I-10 travelers, large rooms, good breakfast, nice staff. just one bad thing the train noise is not good. so ask for a room away from train noise. stayed many times, but beware of the trains.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ittybittyboo
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Hotel was clean but that is all I can say about it. Front office personnel were unsatisfactory at best, not impressed by anything here. Hotel staff lies so that they can charge $500 fine. DO NOT FOR ANY REASON STAY HERE. 4 other hotels in the area that have to be better!

Room Tip: Go anywhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dfribbs
Reviewed April 8, 2011

Very pleased. The room was very clean, beds were comfy, front desk service was excellent and we thought it was pretty quiet (we did have the fan on for white noise). There is a great Texas barbecue restaurant just across the street. Would definitely recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank krimobc
Reviewed January 9, 2011

average Best Western; not great, not bad

(didn't notice train sounds mentioned by others)

good BBQ restaurant close by

If you must stay in Marana area, this is not terrible.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends