“Great Burgers!”

Union Public House
Ranked #156 of 2,023 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Honest food and clever libations served in a stylish atmosphere. Menu showcases made-from-scratch American fare using local and sustainable ingredients. Handcrafted cocktails, 30 beers on tap, and a comfortable patio overlooking the courtyard of St. Philip’s Plaza. Lunch, dinner, happy hour & late night. Brunch on Sunday.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I went to the Union Pub for drinks as I do often and this time I order the Union Burger with fires. Really awesome. I really recommend the burgers there, they are one of the best I had in Tucson. the fries are also very good. If you are a whiskey fan, go on Wednesday: all whiskeys are half the price!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We have been to the union public house several times and have always been totally satisfied. The menu is inventive and well thought out. The food is presented beautifully and very tasty.
The staff is well informed about their product weather it be liquor or food, they Will go to any length to pleases you.
Great beer selection as well as a great array of whiskys.
We have known Grant ( the owner) for several years. In the past he owned a very successful restaurant and cantina in San Carlos Mexico.
Wow wow wow, glad you are doing so well, keep it up.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Nice outdoor dining spot but thought the food was just average. The brussel sprouts were undercooked and the flatbread was served with the wrong topping. (Spinach versus arugula.) When I pointed it out to the server when she came around she told me it was arugula. I had to show her a picture on google so she could see what arugula looks like before she would even somewhat agree that it wasn't what it was supposed to be.)

2  Thank miwohl
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Saturday night, the place was packed with young people and the noise level almost deafening....not a good choice for dinner, conversation, or relaxation. The server took her time, chatting with customers at another table and never looking our way.

3  Thank Tony C
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Delayed trying this spot because the reviews talked only about alcoholic drinks, but it turns out the food is very good. We were there on St. Patty's Day and my husband had corned beef and cabbage that were excellent. The other items we had were all good.