“Delicious food”

La Parilla Suiza
Ranked #314 of 1,995 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We serve authentic Mexico City Cuisine that's a delightful alternative to other mexican restaurants. The exquisite cuisine of Mexico City is almost a world apart from northern mexican food. All our tacos, meat and cheese dishes are cooked on charcoal or grilled. Here we serve fresh handmade corn tortillas and authentic tangy delicious salsas. La Parrilla Suiza is the Mexico City Cuisine restaurant you can trust must to feed your family.
Tucson
“Delicious food”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We eat here often and it is always delicious. I read some the other reviews about slow service but we have never had a problem.

1 Thank Linzie C

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyed our time and meal”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a great time over labor day..not our first time...we go there when in Tucson..love the food...especially the salsa choices,,,staff very friendly.. We shared some combination plates..plenty of food

• Visited September 2013
“Authentic Mexican food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Good food, decent service, not crowded, decent prices. They give you lots of food so come hungry! The fajitas easily can be split between two adults. Definitely a good choice for real Mexican fare.

Visited July 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Good food on an off night (I hope)”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Good food, slow service. It was not busy yet it seemed an eternity before we got our drinks. The food took awhile, but was very good. The server was friedly, and it is my hope that they were having some staffing issues. I will definitely give it another try. I couldn't help but enjoy it

Tucson, Arizona
“Tortilla soup that rocks”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is for the Speedway location. I have been going here since I moved to Tucson 6 years ago. I have been here about 40+ times (crazy I know) and have gotten the tortilla soup with avacado and sour cream about 38 of those times!
The rest of the food I can't rate because I really don't know about it.
The service could be a little better in my opinion. You would think after 40 times they had gotten used to seeing me and would give me my water in a timely manner, but I usually have to wait a little bit. But it won't stop me from going...

• Visited December 2012