TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre
$87
$81
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$59
$135
$101
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$89
$68
$101
$143
$109
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$500
Visit Tucson
$169
$149
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskquiet locationwould definitely stay here againlong staysmall kitchenettespent nights herefree breakfastan extended stayhotel is locatedother hotelsenjoyed our staycleaning staffminute drivenice propertyhome away from homeyogurt
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. The price was reasonable and the accommodations were very good. Just slightly off the main drag which we really enjoyed. Still very close to everything you could want. Restaurants, shopping, church are really close without the traffic and craziness of being close to the highway. We found this to have real easy access to I-10 and I-19. Found our way easily to Green Valley and Kartchner Caverns (a real must-see).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank grb53
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for three days. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Staff was helpful and breakfast was a step above some other hotels I have stayed in. This is certainly a good choice cor value and comfort. It's close to all kinds of shopping and restaurants, and staff is very accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2013
Amber H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Diana,

Thank you for staying with us during your time in Tucson, and for taking the time to write a review. I’m happy to hear that you found the hotel clean, comfortable, and our staff accommodating. I sincerely hope that the hotel and the staff were able to not only meet your expectations, but exceed them. I noticed your rating for us was average, so if you found any part of your experience less than exemplary, please let me know. It is only through honest feedback that we all can seek to improve the experience for our guests.

Thanks Again,
Amber

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel over the Easter holiday. The location is very close to everything. The room was very nice with a full refrigerator. The hotel is pet-friendly and the full breakfast was very robust. This hotel is probably the best vale at Williams Center.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Amber H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for staying with us during your Easter Holiday. I'm glad to hear you found the hotel to be a great value and what you expect from Marriott. All of us at the hotel thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, and sincerely hope we are able to be your Tucson Home away from Home on your next trip to Tucson.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very clean, excellent location and staff. Highly recommend. Breakfast was very typical of a Marriott property. The room was great and furnishings looked pretty new. We spent one weeknight and did not incur any issues. Check-in was very smooth and easy, and the front desk clerk was extremely helpful.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We take an annual road trip to Tucson with a stop in Phoenix for a Spring Training game. Last year we stayed at a value hote/motel that offered breakfast at their restaurant next door, but after reading some not so great reviews, decided to try a different hotel. We chose the TownePlace Suites because it was newly built, offered many amenities and wasn't on the "main drag" but still close to everything. The price was only a bit more than where we had previously stayed, but with the AAA discount, was a very good value. The room was great with a full kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and everything needed to cook a meal, if you so desired. Free wi-fi and a full breakfast with a waffle maker was a plus. The only complaint we had was the eggs were highly seasoned with salt and pepper and overcooked.

Peace Family-
Thank you for staying with us during your annual Road Trip and taking the time to review us! I'm so glad you found us on TripAdvisor and decided to give us a try using the AAA discount. It is great to hear that you found the room to be suitable for your needs, and I hope you found our staff to be friendly and welcoming as well. I do apologize about how you found your eggs in the morning. If you would be so kind as to let me know what day or days of the week you ate breakfast with us I would appreciate it. This will allow me to use it as a teachable moment and hopefully correct the issue so you can better enjoy breakfast next time you are with us!

Thanks again,