TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre
$99
$76
Doubletree.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$75
$124
$95
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$500
$113
$97
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$93
$101
$189
$149
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskquiet locationwould definitely stay here againlong staysmall kitchenettespent nights herefree breakfastan extended stayhotel is locatedother hotelsenjoyed our staycleaning staffminute drivenice propertyhome away from homeyogurt
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I kind of did not want to write this so we can keep it a secret but this is a great Townplace Suite. Service was great, friendly front desk and housekeeping. Breakfast was available but with a kitchenette we made our own breakfast. We even had free hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner one night. Very clean hotel and location was nice and quiet. Definitely a return if we ever go back to Tucson.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bellevuejohn
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Quick stopover in Tucson and this location was easy, central, and the right price. Property was new and in excellent condition. Great central location. Staff had room held in exact area requested in reservation. When they advised about breakfast I informed tat we would be leaving prior to service (left at 5AM). They asked what time and suggested that they would pack us a breakfast to go and have it at the front desk. At 5:00AM I picked up three bags with fruit, yogurt, and a bagel w/cream cheese in each. Additionally, the young lady at the desk advised tat coffee was already available for us. Outstanding service with a smile! Congrats to this property for understanding how to breed loyalty. I will be back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Russell P
Amber H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I am so pleased to hear that my staff took such great care of you, and were successful in helping you to continue to choose Marriott! Jonathan at the desk when you checked in is really a wonderful asset to our hotel and the care he showed you I hear about time and time again. This initiative to take care of guests is hard to find-Thank you for recognizing his efforts! See you next time you are in Tucson!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Very nice hotel. Comfortable rooms with a nice patio area outside. I did not have a car but there are restaurants, shopping and even a Target within walking distance. The lobby was very clean and inviting. The breakfast was nothing to write home about, but it got the job done. Overall, it was a great choice and I would not hesitate to stay there again the next time I visit Tucson.

Room Tip: I did ask for a higher floor away from the parking lot because I'm a light sleeper
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank ladylana
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed here for an evening prior to interviewing for residency. Great experience here--from entering the hotel, it is nicely organized and clean from the lobbies to the hotel rooms and bathrooms with granite countertops. There is a Manager's reception Tues-Thurs. 5:30p-7:00p where they serve hot dogs, hamburgers, beer, and wine. It was very nice and I didn't have to pay for dinner for an evening! Would definitely stay here again, and other Town place suites in the future! Located near broadway, which is the main street that runs downtown. I found everything to be easily accessible from this location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ayhay11
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Excellent hotel. Very well appointed room and incredible kitchen. Nothing is missing. It made us feel as if we were at home. On a long trip it is nice to stay here: we cooked our meals instead of going to the restaurant.
Nice breakfast area and a good choice of items.
Good location with shops in the neightbourhood.
Helpful staff.
I agree with the other reviews: excellent value!

Room Tip: We prefer non-connecting rooms. Quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple