“Excellent stay”

Ranked #53 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed August 11, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Gilbert C
Javier C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson Marana, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Banning, California, USA
Reviewed August 8, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank A La Quinta traveler

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I was disappointed by this La Quinta on a recent stay (FRI 27 JUL); we stayed on the third floor and right after stepping out of the elevator I could smell cigarette smoke. I presume before they adopted the 100% smoke-free policy that the 3rd floor was the smoking floor. This could be smelt in the room also and when we left in the morning and hit the fresh air it could definitely be smelt on our clothes. This one fact made the whole cleanliness of the hotel feel less.
I've stayed at several La Quintas and I would say judging by the rooms that this is an older hotel; definitely not as nice as others that I have stayed in (or maybe it was just the 3rd floor).
Aside from the above, the staff were real nice, the shower water was hot, towels were all present, TV & internet worked, the bed was comfortable and breakfast was better than a 4* Sheraton I stayed in last month.
Given the foresight I would probably stay here again if I could get a room on another floor.

1  Thank Arthur_the_Cat

Dear Guest From El Paso, Texas,

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson.

I have shared and discussed the issues you have brought to my attention to the appropriate department heads and we will surely address them accordingly to make sure the issues you experienced while staying with us will not arise again.

We sincerely hope that you will give us another chance to accomodate you. Please contact me personally when you are in this area again.

Here for you,
Javier Cruz
(520) 572-4235

Ocala, Florida, USA
Reviewed July 23, 2012

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Javier C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson Marana, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Pflugerville, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 15, 2012

2  Thank A La Quinta traveler

Reviewed July 13, 2012

i had a wonderful experiance, the check in was amazing, the front desk agent Emilio made me very excited for my stay. The entire staff was curteous friendly and I felt a real sense of customer service. Emilio was so flexible with my unexpected situation it was great! The entire group at La Quinta was extremely helpful even down to the maintence crew. And I will definitley be back again for another stay, thank you very much La Quinta!

Room Tip: Any room they are all great!

Dear bobbygillette96,

I would like to thank you for your compliments and for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson. I have enjoyed assisting you and your wife and am honored that you chose us as your destination.

The staff here feels great when guests give us words of praise.

Customer Service is a hard job and its compliments like yours that helps us go to work with a smile on our faces everyday.

Thank you again for your kind words. it was truly our pleasure to serve you.

Kind Regards,

Emilio P.
Front Desk Agent
La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson

Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Very nice place to stay. Easy to get nice restaurants & Walmart to pick up odds & ends. Only Downside is they really only had HBO2 not real HBO so I missed a show I wanted to see

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank LesCrabby
Javier C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson Marana, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Dear LesCrabby,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to THANK YOU and let you know how delighted we are to receive your kind words of praise about your recent stay with us. Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding, Day or Night. Good service depends upon the people willing to give their very best at all times. That’s why its truly rewarding when a guests recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thanks.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their nights stay a satisfying one. We strive to provide the best customer service possible to our guest at all times. But, its only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and service we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your kind words, We’re committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Javier Cruz

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tucson
Holiday Inn Express Marana
Days Inn & Suites Tucson/Marana
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#72 of 129 in Tucson
Best Western Gold Poppy Inn
Comfort Suites at Tucson Mall
Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson Marana? Share your experiences!