La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson Marana
$133
$107
$158
$140
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$79
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$77
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$95
$206
$299
$249
  • Restaurant
Omni Tucson National Resort(Tucson)
$214
$139
Omni Hotels
All reviewstexas roadhouserain showermanager javierpet policya pet friendly hotelother hotelsthe staff was friendly and helpfulking roomshopping and restaurantswould stay here againhot breakfastrooms are cleanthe breakfast areagreat place to stayconvenient locationbed was comfortablefree breakfast
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Caldwell, Idaho, USA
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Overall, our stay was terrible. The rooms weren't clean, there was dust everywhere and the showers and toilet were dirty. During our stay they shut off our water due to a leak and made us unable to shower; in turn making us miss the event we planned to go to. The fire alarm also went off. Some of the people at the front desk were very rude and not helpful at all. My mother and myself were very displeased and will not be returning to your hotel in the future.

• Stayed: March 2012
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Javier C, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson Marana, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at my hotel during your recent stay. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is very important to us. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken very seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong and how we can improve to make sure we are meeting and exceeding your expectations. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. Please be assured that the issues you raised have been addressed and the appropriate action will be taken.

Here at La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson we work very hard to provide clean & comfortable rooms along with exceptional customer service. We have recently completed some upgrades such as new 42” LCD TVs in all guest rooms along with our rotating FULL HOT breakfast each morning.

I assure you that I will speak to my team & we will work on improving on the areas you have mentioned. I do want to thank you for letting us know of the issues, so that we can work on improving & avoid them from happening for our future guests.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you our commitment to your satisfaction!

-Javier Cruz

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Just had a three night stay at La Quinta, Marana. Typical La Quinta setup - OK rooms, a little dark and tired. Service good but they missed the mark with the wifi which was important to us. Wifi does work reliably in lobby area but didn't work in our room at any time during our stay. Breakfast good, cereal, hot breakfast items, waffles, toast, bagels etc. Warm cookies a nice touch available in the afternoon.

• Stayed: February 2012

Dear Guest,

Here at La Quinta Inn & Suites NW understand that having a good internet connected is signifacntly imperative when choosing accomodations and we thank you for choosing us.
In March 2012, shortly after your visit our hotel upgraded all of our wi-fi equiptment, after this was complete we have seen a significant improvement in the quality of the connectivity of our guests. We are keeping them connected :)

Reviewed November 27, 2011

Had one of the last five rooms that Saturday night. The place was clean. The motel lobby was quiet, but the sounds of trains were heard all night. Just as I started to fall asleep, a train would start up with all the various noises. The walls were thin. I could hear the room next to me.
I wanted something cold to drink, ice is not available on each floor, only on the first floor. Definitely not convenient. Everything was glued to a table or wall with a price list of what the charge would be if anything was missing when I checked out. Is everyone who checks in a thief? I definitely would never steal their towels. They were so thin it took 2 to dry my hair. They would have been sent to the rag pile at my house. They advertised wi-fi and fast internet. Half way through an on-line session the internet stopped. I tried to get it working. I finally called the front desk to ask for help getting it working. Their response was "it was working for them," That is not service.
The best thing about this motel is the breakfast. Food is actually prepared there: waffles, eggs, bacon, fresh fruit and coffee. It was good. However, it didn't make up for the lack of internet service and the cheap towels and sheets.
I would not stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask where the ice machine is - to avoid the noise and ease of locating.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank SantaCruzTraveler10
lq6092gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson Marana, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2011

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to genuinely thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback regarding your stay with us, it is greatly appreciated. It is because of our guest’s feedback we can improve the quality of our guest’s experience. They tell us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong and what we can improve on.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests. Consequently, its very disappointing to learn that you were not 100% satisfied.

Your feedback has not fallen on deaf ears, I have personally taken your feedback and will use it to educate each department head on what it is we did wrong and what we can do to prevent it from happening again.

On behalf of the entire staff at La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson / Marana please accept my apologies & please be assured that the issues you’ve raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken.

Yours In Service,
Javier F. Cruz,

Reviewed October 13, 2011

The last time I stayed here we enjoyed it very much but this time it was different. It seems it has gone down hill a bit.
Upon arriving we anticipated an easy check-in since I already had reservations. After we received our room keys we went to our room with our pets. When we opened the door the stinch was so bad we almost couldn't stand there. There was trash on the floor under the desk and the coffee pot area was completely empty of anything. I immediately went back out to let them know and Tim made it his mission to find me another room. Not only that but for the inconvience he added an extra discount to my room price.
Things like this happen sometimes and what makes the difference are the employees and how they handle it. Tim's bosses need to know that employees like him are hard to come by these days and they are very fortunate to have him.
After getting to our 2nd room we had no further issues.
There are places to eat within walking distance.
Right behind the hotel is a large place (without grass) to let your dogs run/walk.
There's also a Starbucks close by (not walking distance) across the street. :)

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank meaveg
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Stayed at the LaQuinta for 3 nights on a visit with family. The room was comfortable, not fancy but adequate. The entry was nice, light and airy. Business area was clean and easily accessible. Breakfast was good - really appreciated the fact it's ready early on week-days. The stated time was 6:00, but all was ready well before that. Every single person we dealt with was helpful and friendly. Location is easily accessible. Enjoyed our stay and have already booked our return trip!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple