All reviews room was clean tucson airport yogurt decent breakfast the breakfast area stay there again front desk staff nice stay great place to stay free breakfast shuttle microwave maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019

Pros: Good price, very close to the airport. Okay breakfast. Didn't hear any airport noise at all.

Cons: This property is worn down. Some small examples: one of the arms on the elliptical machine is missing the heart rate sensor (or whatever should be there), making it uncomfortable to use). The lettering on the game room reads "gam oom" The tires on the luggage carts are flat. They remained flat two days later. The water in the pool was blue green in hue and murky, but the pool did not have a closed sign.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2019

The room was clean but that was all I liked about my experience. Front desk had no social skills. Every time we had a question for fromt desk they referred us to the person working later or next day. Had sign in room that asked for customers to not wipe makeup off with towels and to use the wipes they provided. We had none in our room so I asked house keeping, They let me know they don’t have those any more. Continental breakfast had no protein. First day had flavored creamer for coffee, but then they were out the next 5 days. I would not go back.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019

Hotel has 10 electric car chargers which where blocked on 3 of 4 days of my stay. Hotel is selling electricity which is unlawful in Arizona. Hotel turned chargers off without telling. Personel does not know how to activate these chargers.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 27, 2019

Generally accommodating. The best thing was the lady who tended to the breakfasts during the weekdays. Sooooo friendly, always helping, chit chatted in a very warm, genuinely friendly manner. There was NEVER anything to wait for, nothing was ever empty....she was spectacular! Even gave me a goodbye hug when it was my last day with them. I do hope she and the other staff are made aware of this positive review! The staff that took care of my room were very sweet and always smiling, but somewhat shy.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is in need of a major refresh as it is quite dated. Rooms are good sized but very worn. I think this property is over priced and not good value for the money.

Very close to the airport but there are many hotels in this area so I will choose another next time.

Trip type: Traveled solo