Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson Airport, AZ
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewstucson airportlending libraryfront deskcucumber waterfresh baked cookiesfree cookiesthe general managerwould stay here againnext morninghot breakfastpima air museumgreat place to staybed was comfortablethird floorroom was largeshuttle servicehot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

The massage therapists were waiting for us with chairs and tables after a long day of trekking the gem and mineral show venues. It was a bonus to take advantage of unexpected service being offered. I purchased 15 minutes of foot massage before turning in for the night and slept great - comfy bed, quiet room. The staff is friendly. The breakfast is a nice assortment.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Artacyn
CountryInnAirport, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson Airport, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! I am so happy to see that you were able to get a massage on the property and enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you next year!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed here for a single night. The staff member at the front desk upgraded my room as they didn't have exactly what I asked for. The breakfast was good, the bed and room were comfortable, and I experienced no problems.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank CGomulinski
CountryInnAirport, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson Airport, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you so much for writing such a nice review! We really appreciate it! Please come and see us again when your travels bring you to the area!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Have stayed here several times over the past 3 years and always enjoy the wonderful hospitality. The staff has always been friendly and accommodating. Breakfasts are always warm and plentiful. Rooms are always quiet with good WiFi access.
Not the most convenient place to stay for what I need to accomplish in Tucson but well worth the extra time to get back and forth.
Looking forward to my next stay next month.

BobR

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank BobR1718
CountryInnAirport, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson Airport, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

We are absolutely thrilled to see that you've enjoyed each and every stay with us over the years. We strive for customer service excellence at this property and we look forward to your next visit as well!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Competitive pricing. Located near airport
and car rental.
Poorly lit hotel room.
But dim lighting aside, sadly we found bedbugs beneath the sheets!
We cannot rate a stay because, thankfully,
we hadn't unpacked and we requested and
were given a prompt credit.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Marthasam L
CountryInnAirport, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson Airport, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for posting a review. After a professional inspection, we can assure you that this will not be an issue at this property. We hope that you can come and stay with us again! Please give us a call when you are in the area!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I got to the Country Inn very late and had an early flight out the next morning. Receptionist offered me a "to go" breakfast which was an apple, bottle of water, raisins and granola. I passed. At 6 AM the breakfast area opened, all items were cold, which was fine. I was told the "hot breakfast items" come out at 7 AM. Had some fresh fruit, toasted bagel with peanut butter and some orange juice then caught the airport shuttle. The staff I met were friendly. The room was very clean with plenty of towels for two. Lots of hotel choices nearby but this was very nice and I would stay here again. Family member goes to U of A so I visit couple of times a year. It would be worth the 6 mile drive to stay here next time because of the quality of the hotel. Very nice!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Brett R
CountryInnAirport, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tucson Airport, AZ, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Thank you for posting a great review about our property! We are thrilled to see that you are utilizing us as a valuable lodging option for visits to the U of A, as we are located just a short driving distance from downtown! Please come and stay with us again the next time you are in town!