Usually I don't stay in this type of hotel but only needed a room for less than 12 hours...so decided to save some money based on the reviews being consistent on this hotel being clean.
1) The grounds of the hotel were well maintained
2) The lobby area was really clean but was like walking back in time over 15 years ago.
3) James, the night front-desk manager was very friendly & helpful.
4) Cookies & water was available all day & night.
5) The room & the bathroom was spacious, clean, & quiet (couldn't hear the airplanes).
6) The bed was comfortable.
7) There was a microwave & a good sized refrigerator in the room.
8) Wi-Fi was free!
The reasons why I could not rate this hotel higher is because
1) The linens (towels & bath cloths) were thread-bare
2) The pillows were small & didn't provided much support, & pillow cases had seen better days.
3) The breakfast was nourishment (bland & didn't offer that much variety as stated by the reviews),
4) The water pressure in the shower on a scale of 10 was a 3.
1) The touch-up paint all over the walls was very noticeable.
2) Loose floor tiles in the bathroom
3) The television, microwave, and the refrigerator were positioned in the wrong location. To view the television from the bed & the desk was awkward.
4) The windows shade had a few tiny holes in them
5) The workout area (broom closet) leaves a lot to be desired.
The hotel has a lot of potential and "screams" to be updated into this century.
OVERALL...I would recommend this hotel to the budget conscience who needs a clean place for a quick, overnight stay.