Comfort Inn Tucson
$88
$81
Doubletree.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$75
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$84
$62
$135
$95
$112
$97
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$87
$101
$189
$149
  • Restaurant
All reviewshotel quietyogurtroom was cleanroom doorhot breakfastwould stay here againother hotelseasy accessfree wifistayed nightsconvenient locationmotelfreewayaccommodationsrefrigeratorchannelsmaintenance
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Room and entire property was quite blah, plain, nothing special. There was a flat screen in my room. And microwave and fridge. Wedged inbetween the Holiday Inn Express and the Super 8, the parking lot is fine for cars, but difficult to park any trailer or truck. I would be a lot happier about my stay for about $20-$25 less.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 78armadillo
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Clean, comfortable bed, reasonable price. We did not have time to eat breakfast as we left very early. The evening agent was very nice and handled check in very efficently. I would stay here agian if traveling in Tucson.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EN234
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Staff was very pleasant, breakfast was good and good variety. We did not use pool or hot tub as they are outside and the weather was crappy. As others have noted it does need a freshening up! Need to expand front desk area as there were three of us checking in at once and it got pretty crowded. Would probably stay here again

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I travel to Tucson about 20 nights per year visiting my daughter in college. I either stay at the Comfort Inn or Holiday Inn Express on Grant. Convenient access to I10. Usually the Comfort Inn is cheaper and so I stay there often. My most recent visit on September 21 was quite disappointing. The room is equipped with everything you need but the carpets are filthy and stained. There was new carpeting in the driveway waiting to be installed but it didn't look like it was for the entire hotel.The security latch on my door was broken when I checked-in and even though I reported it, it was not repaired yet when I checked out 3-4 days later. I probably will cancel my future reservations and pay the extra $$ to stay at the Holiday Inn Express next door. Breakfast is decent and included in the rates; cookies are available in the afternoon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

i stay at choice hotels around 30 nights a year and this tops the worst in costomer service. The agent in the night was not well trained but was friendly and tried hard. The girl in the morning was bs ing with another employee while eating breakfast at a table in the breakfast area. not ok in my book. When she did come over to the desk she was rude and not helpful. i will avoid this on my next stay in Tuscon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business