Studio 6 Tucson
$95
$80
$129
$119
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$84
$63
$188
$169
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$109
$67
AscendHotels
$112
$97
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$75
$149
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
$97
All reviewsjanuary februaryfridge and microwavelonger stayearly checkclean roomsclose to the airportmotellaundrystoveappliancesamenitiestoiletclerk
Reviewed August 19, 2014

In June of 2014 we spent one night there. Our trip plans had to be changed and we had to leave one day early. Adrian Dominguez was the Operations Manager.

The room was clean and it was a good place for a short stop.
We slept well and were able to doing an early morning walk....before the high temps of the day.

The staff was extremely courteous to us. We ate downtown at a marvelous restaurant in the old historic area of the city.

We were tired from a lot of driving so they made us feel welcome.
We went to the Sketchers store in the outlet mall and there was a great hairdresser in that same shopping century.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank ollie88888T
Sal O, Manager at Studio 6 Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Studio 6 - Tucson - Irvington Rd

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Didn't know what to expect here, but I was pleasantly surprised. Spent a long wknd here with my daughter. Location is ok. Just off the freeway. Not too far from stores and restaurants. Room has a fridge, microwave and two burners for cooking. Also stocked with dishes, utensils, pots and pans. Not the Taj Majal, but very nice for people like me, trying to save a little money.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank westmorlandmom

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stayed at this place for 12 days and I' have to say, I was impressed with everything. If you watch the show "Hotel Impossible" on the Travel Channel, the host, Anthony, gives the place the once-over before he forms a positive or negative opinion of the place. I call it the "Anthony test". He checks the toilet for stains, checks the shower & shower curtain, etc etc. He also checks for dust on top of things like on the mirrors or ceiling fans. He looks for dirty or stained sheets and bed bugs. I checked for ALL of this and the only flaw I saw/felt was some dust on top of the mirror in the main room and some dust on the head board of the bed. Besides those little things, the room was near perfect. Nice & clean, nice, larger fridge & freezer, microwave, 2 burner glass top stove, along with dishware and utensils. No carpeting at all = a good thing for me. I loved the tile & wood floors. You can hear the people upstairs walking and moving furniture, which is annoying, but I think that happens anywhere. The staff are friendly and were helpful. The maid service is basically once a week, but if you're not out of the room by 12:00 it doesn't seem like they come back....or at least the maid that did my room didn't come back that day, but I didn't care. For the money, considering all the amenities, this place is a real bargain. I was impressed. A very nice stay and if I am in Tucson again, I know that I'll stay at this Studio 6 again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank AZGreg11 .
Sal O, Manager at Studio 6 Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at the Studio 6 - Tucson
We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy to hear we did just that during your recent stay.

We look forward to your next stay with us at Studio 6.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Near the airport and a minute from I-10 this motel makes a great base for exploring theTucson area. My studio unit was immaculate, and well stocked with equipment. The whole place has recently been - granite counters, vessel sink, etc so seems like new,
Arrived at 10:30 PM and was checked in via room key left in a coded lock box - very easy to use.
Best of all during the 90 degree weather during my stay was the pool. Not heated, but very refreshing. I was the only one who ever used it so apparently too cool for many.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank CtFreddie

We look forward to your next stay with us at Studio 6.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

A refrigerator & microwave are a must when traveling as I tire quickly of eating out. Room was clean. Refrigerator and freezer were separate and larger than most motels. Appliances and dishes were adequate. Laundry was clean with good machines. Grounds were well maintained. Staff were friendly and helpful.
We definitely will consider Studio 6 as we travel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple