“Right off I-10, get back room tho'”

Super 8 Tucson/Grant Road Area AZ
Ranked #98 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Stayed late August 2010, rates for single were $58,47 with tax. Quiet, AC works well (needed to). Not bad, had bath, was clean, quiet, close to everything.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo

Reviewed March 23, 2010

I realize that this is a budget hotel but there is no excuse for filth.

My wife dropped a bracelet along side the bet so I bent over to pick itup for her. As I lifted bhe bed covering I discovered that against the well between the bed and nightstand was a used condom.

I don't know when , if ever , the carpets were cleaned. My son-in law spilled some water on the floor so he went and got a towel to blot it dry. When he picked the towel up there was a dirt mark on it as black as a lump of coal.

I could continue but by now you all know how I feel about this place. I have NOTHING good to say about it.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank tvlr65
Reviewed February 9, 2010

After driving 12 hours we were looking for a place to stay and selected this Super 8 based on the price. The front desk staff was friendly and quick and our room was fine. If you're just looking for a place, i think this place will suit your needs. Plus, It's really close to 1-10, which is convenient.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank amiga74
Reviewed December 17, 2009

I know this is bad, but I stayed here for a week during the gem show not once, not twice, but three times. i LOVE del taco, (we don't have del in hawaii) I was there for the gem show, and the location right off the highway was good too-I could walk to one show down the street.
I stayed in one of the "suites". It is sort of run down, and charging 139.00 a night during the gem show was just unbelievable. I had problems with the door not locking behind me,- you really had to pull and push too make sure it locked. I was buying expensive items, and did not feel too good about leaving anything in the room-
I made sure to mail my purchases home each day.
It is an ok place, and if they were charging 50.00 a night.
front desk guy was nice.

My room was very quiet-

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank mauijewels
Reviewed December 25, 2007

we found the super 8 off the freeway just driving around looking for a place to stay

this location looks fairly new and is next to a ihop and del taco

the room was very clean and satisfactory , a fridge is included which is nice for a economy place

breakfast is included and served in the lobby area...toast , cereal , fruit and muffins along with juice and hot drinks

the pool looked a bit small and lame , but we didnt plan to use that anyway

• Stayed: November 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 5, 2006

The room was dirty. The sink would not drain. The exercise room was closed and used for storage. An inexpensive hotel does not have to be unpleasant.

5  Thank DesertRatDuane
A TripAdvisor Member
AZ
Reviewed February 21, 2005

The room was what you would get for what you pay. We did not find a heated pool or hot tub. They also say they offer HBO. We called to tell them it was not working and all they said it was not their problem it was the cable company. Their breakfast was ok. If you need somewhere with a bed for night this would be ok. They are right by the highway. They were very nice. Just a little disappointed with not finding what it said they had.

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member