“Excellent value, clean, and with a helpful staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana
Ranked #51 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Surprise, Arizona
“Excellent value, clean, and with a helpful staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2010

Comfy bed, very clean room, nice refrig. & microwave. We had a south facing room which was extremely quiet but our friends were on the north side, and they heard trains and buses parking. But overall, very satisfactory at a really low price. Staff gave excellent restaurant recommendations. We'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Pelham, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2010

The rooms were clean and the front desk person was most helpful and friendly. The trains going by on the otherside of the Interstate can be a little disturbing, but overall a fair value for an overnight stay. Free Wi-Fi, too!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2010

We had to attend a wedding in Tucson, we reserved 2 rooms ahead of time for a family member and my wife and I for the other room. CHeck in time is at 1pm, we arrived at 3:30 pm. One of the rooms was ready and the other was not. The attitude and total lack of concern was a shock to me. I was told the maid will get to it next and that I have to understand that they are busy. I asked how long do you need? The reply was lioke I asked them for their first born... I was told again with attitude "Next" is that next 30 minutes or 2 hours? Seriously! And no i do not have to understand anything- other than I made a reservation and we were not early and not expecting anything outside of what the reservation, in wirting stated... This availed me nothing... The room was ready in 35 minutes, right across from the Ice machine on the First floor. This room does not have a table in it either. One more wrong doing on the part of this very poor staff- they took my money prior to telling me that my room is not ready. Really? There are several horels in the same block I would rather stay at. I saw other couples later that day attempting to check in and decided to leave and stay elswhere. I wish I could have but I was not traveling alone.
The beds are springy and squeaky, the area/location is very bad. The train tracks nearby added to the already "lovely" time we were having with this hotel/motel experience.
Please try the Comfort Inn adjacent to this place or even the Motel 6 across the street.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, December 1, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry your experience did not meet your expectations. All comments are shared with the staff so we can continue to improve our services. I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2010

When we needed extra towel without having our whole room cleaned, a little care package was left outside our room. When I needed an iron and a blowdryer, they were provided. Having a clean room to stay in while travelling is so nice, thanks Red Roof North.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Phoenix
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2010

I was impressed, great staff, clean rooms, great value. The $8 for wi-fi is a little steep and a train is nearby though. But I would certainly stay again

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2009

I was in town with my spouse for 2009 Fiesta Bowl Ohio State Buckeyes vs Texas Longhorns. We lost the game, but my wife and enjoyed our stay at the hotel (We were without the kids). They did overcharge me and after contacting them several times, I received a refund. In order to use the internet, you have to purchase a card from the front desk. My room came with internet and that was one of the reasons they overcharged me. The hotel was clean enough and had been remodeled. The pool outside looked okay, but we did not use it. I would stay there again if I was in the area.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple

abc43
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2009

Typical motel on a busy interstate (I-10). We got a good internet rate of $55 for a room with 2 queen beds. The motel was remodeled in 2008 I believe, but its already showing wear & tear (carpet tears in corners, chipped paint, etc.). The beds were fairly new, but very hard. The room was clean, however, so fine for a night or two if you're on the road or need an inexpensive place to stay in Tucson. There is traffic noise from I-10, but I wasn't bothered too much even though I'm a light sleeper. The motel is on Ina Rd which has many restaurants, malls, shopping centers, etc. There is a Denny's outside the motel & a Starbucks across the street.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

i0244@redroof.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tucson
BEST WESTERN Gold Poppy Inn
Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills
Baymont Inn & Suites Tucson Airport
Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites
Days Inn & Suites Tucson/Marana
Red Roof Inn Tucson South
Red Roof Inn Tucson South
#77 of 128 in Tucson

Been to Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana? Share your experiences!