All reviews front desk manager dan ina road north side room key laundry room clean rooms a great stay flat screen tv convenient location thea freeway motel pets rates
Reviewed July 27, 2018

I had a good stay at this motel. I should have done more research so I would have known there was construction around and the freeway exit was closed at the time. Even with the detour, I liked this quiet area of Tucson and everyone I ran into at the motel was nice. Laundry room was a plus

Stayed: April 2018
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Cheryl D,

Thanks very much for the kind review of our property. We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear the staff was nice. It's great you got to utilize our guest laundry facility! Thanks again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Michelle L was great Very nice and Knowledgeable. Super fast checking me into room.
Room was great, very clean and ac worked wonderful. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a good night sleep at a good price.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

597howardb,

Thank you for your kind review and mentioning Michelle by name. We appreciate your multiple visits and very much look forward to having you return. Thanks again!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Traveling from Anthem to Bisbee a few weeks ago, I decided to find a decent hotel at a good price to hitch up at after a night of drinking with friends, and the Red Roof Inn really exceeded my expectations! The front desk staff was super friendly in terms of accommodating my request to not have a room facing the evening sun to maximize the A/C unit (I'm an Arizonan who doesn't like the heat...), and having a Denny's within walking distance was definitely a boost to get started on my travels the next day.

Room was cozy, with fresh sheets and clean towels, how can you go wrong! I definitely felt like I got a good value here as opposed to other budget friendly hotels along the freeway, so I'll definitely be back the next time my travels take me through Tucson!

Room Tip: Ground floor facing away from the sun will give you better A/C and bit more peace and quiet
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends

Cooperpaizak,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Red Roof Inn Tucson North. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was friendly. Remember to sign up for a redicard to earn free stays!

Reviewed June 23, 2018

We have stayed here many times in the past while visiting relatives in Tucson. This last time we were very disappointed. The hotel was dirty, the carpet looked as if it hadn't been vacuumed. It's not a four star location and we don't expect it to be but we expect it to be clean. Won't stay there again.

Room Tip: Had good luck in past but this last stay the place looks like it is being neglected.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank michael m
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry your experience did not meet your expectations. All comments are shared with the staff so we can continue to improve our services. I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

We booked rooms here for all of our out-of-town friends and family for our wedding mostly due to proximity to our venue. They did such a great job taking care of everyone making sure rooms were ready and clean. Took a huge stress off of US during our special day.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Haylee B,

Thank you for the kind review and we are glad to hear we did a great job with your wedding party! We hope you consider us once again when you require lodging in the Tucson area.