“Everything you need for reasonable price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana

Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana
Ranked #44 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
“Everything you need for reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stayed at this property for 2 weeks and found it to be very satisfactory. It is in a great location and close to lots of shopping. There is a Denny's within walking distance, but you have a short drive to many other restaurants. There is a pool, but no shade so pretty hot on warmer days. The room we had was large and was equipped with a microwave and mini fridge. Housekeeping was a little erratic, but for the most part pretty good. The property is very busy, but really quiet. There is a really good laundry room and very reasonable. Staff was friendly and were very accommodating Good experience.

Room Tip: You are close to freeway so a room to the west might be a good choice
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you for staying with us for several weeks! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and our team members were helpful and friendly. Our first floor deluxe doubles are a great value with a refrigerator and microwave included and very convenient especially for our furry friends who need to come and go... Thank you again and we hope you visit us again!

Dan & Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Show Low, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

Spent 4 days in Tucson visiting family and stayed at the Red roof Inn on Ina Road. It was a great value for the money. Clean. Comfortable. Restaurant and convenience store walking distance. Easy freeway access. Everything needed for an affordable price.

Room Tip: For a longer stay we chose the deluxe room with microwave and fridge.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Thank you for your review of our property! we appreciate the feedback and it will be shared with all staff. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit!

Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stayed 3 nights at this great red roof inn.
The staff was very friendly and the room was nice and clean.
It was 82 degrees outside so the outdoor pool was a big plus.
It was close to The Foothills mall with shops, restaurants and a cinema.

Will stay here again

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for the review of our property! We appreciate the feedback and hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the U.S. Next time when making reservations call us direct and ask about our weekly rates including 3 day, 5 day, and 7 or more days for great savings! thanks again and we will see you again soon.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

My name is Richard McCoy I stay at the Hotel during the week for work. The service is very professional. One of the maids named Mandy is so very helpful always asking if I need anything and if I need something she gets it for me, she is a very nice person she is professional, kind, helpful, polite, and always smiles. I really like staying there the help is great, the rooms smell good and they are very clean. The prices are reasonable, I will recommend the hotel to other people.

Room Tip: Good prices and the rooms are very clean. Great service.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our Inn and staff member Mandy! It is through recognition of our efforts that motivates us to always provide the best guest service possible. Thank you again and we look forward to your return next week!

Tucson
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay and superior customer service from team member Mandy. Thank you for being so accommodating and professional. Keep up the excellent service. We appreciated the comfortable beds and pillows. Great sleep for the tired traveler. The clean and quiet room helped us get great rest as well as our 11month and 4 year old. Thank you for everything!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Inn and especially mentioning one of our team member Mandy! We look forward to your return in the near future and don't forget to sign up for our Redicard rewards program to earn free night stays!

i0244@redroof.com
Chico, CA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

About 18 months ago I rated this facility as a bargain, but time, neglect, and an unfriendly front desk has taken its toll. The first clue was the hint of mustiness in the air while waiting for the elevator, and then there’s the elevator itself: a worn, soiled carpet in need of a vacuuming with splotches of things dropped and never cleaned up. Thankfully the room carpet was fine, but the toilet with grey stains in the bowl was an indication of the lack of attention to housekeeping and maintenance detail. So were the inoperable light with the broken switch over the night stand and the two outlets and light that did not work on the desk. As for customer service, the front desk was a new low in our recent experience. When I checked in I was told the charges would be about 1-1/2 times what I had signed up for online. When I questioned the charge I got a blank stare. Thankfully I had printed out a receipt, but when I presented it, all I got another blank stare and a terse, “We’ll make an adjustment.” I couldn’t help but feel this was not an unusual occurrence. Later, when the toilet clogged, I called for a plunger and was told after a short hold that none was available. After a pause as I waited in vain for an alternative, I told the clerk that we couldn’t stay in a room with a plugged toilet and asked what I should do next. She told me to “come down to the desk.” I did, and was then told there was no other room available. When I replied that was unacceptable, the clerk suddenly remembered that she could look elsewhere for a plunger and within a couple of minute’s time located one. It was a truly bizarre encounter. If this experience reflects Red Roof standards of upkeep and customer service, I would recommend you pass them by unless price is your only concern—but even then check what you’re promised against what you’re charged.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank tsainta
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry your experience did not meet your expectations. All comments are shared with the staff so we can continue to improve our services. I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

i0244@redroof.com
Clinton, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Great, recently renovated room (425). Dial-up speed Internet.

Seriously, Netflix and YouTube won't work without major buffering every few seconds. Pictures take forever, especially gifs. Forget about anything flash based. Just trying to read the news (mostly text) was an exercise in patience.

Red roof, come into the 21st century. 2mbps is the minimum. My phone in your hotel gets more than quadruple that, literally. (Speedtest verified)

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for your comments regarding our Inn. I am glad your room was to your liking! We are close to getting our Internet service upgraded, I hope next time you are in the area it will be faster for you!

Dan & Team
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tucson
BEST WESTERN PLUS Gold Poppy Inn
Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills
Baymont Inn & Suites Tucson Airport
Days Inn & Suites Tucson/Marana
Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites
Red Roof Inn Tucson South
Red Roof Inn Tucson South
#73 of 129 in Tucson

Been to Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana? Share your experiences!