New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #44 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Chandler, Arizona
“Always first rate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I stay in Tucson on business twice a week. Every time with out fail,Thea has my room key ready with my wake up call. I don't have to ask. I am always made to feel welcome,right when I walk in the door.Keep up the great work Thea

Craig C

• 5 of 5 bubbles
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Craig,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We truly enjoy having you as a weekly guest at the property and your home away from home. Thea will be very happy to be mentioned in your review I am glad she takes very good care of you.

We will see you next week!

i0244@redroof.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Pleasantly surprised while passing through Tucson. Great stay for the price, the staff are friendly. The beds are brand new!! The location was perfect. Very animal friendly and free wifi is certainly a plus.

This location is definitely an A+

• 5 of 5 bubbles
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our beds are new and guests are really raving about them! We always welcome one well behaved pet without a fee or deposit... I am glad you like our policy. We look forward to your return the next time your travels bring you to the Tucson area.

I0244@redroof.com
Hawkins, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

After a long day of driving my 82 yr. old mother and I found a coupon in a travel magazine for several local motels in Tuscan. After disapointed stops at others we stopped in Red Roof Tuscan North. The night employee, Kevin, was very pleasant and helpful. We got our much needed rest in a clean room at a very resonable rate. As a smoker i made several trips outside at which each time I felt very safe under the attentive watch of night-employee, Kevin.
Although no breakfast is served there was plenty of free coffee in the lobby, vending, free ice machine and a laundry room.
Thanks RED ROOF INN!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for mentioning Kevin in your review of our property... often the folks that work overnight do not get recognized.

We look forward to your return the next time you are in the Marana, AZ area!

Casa Grande
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

As a female traveler feeling safe is a priority and this hotel delivers. Daniel makes a great cinnamon chocolate mocha made my day will be back next year one again for the holidays.

Ps the front desk folks are super friendly and helpful if you need anything

1 Thank AzYldkatz1
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I am very glad you feel safe at our property and you find the staff friendly and helpful.

We look forward to seeing you back next year!

Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

I stay at red roof two days every other week. When i walk in the door its like being home. Thea the desk clerk always remembers my name and usually has my paperwork done by the time I set my bag down.I love service like this. Everyone there is freindly and professional. Gary Y

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your review and thank you for being a loyal weekly guest of our property. Thea does a great job of recognizing repeat guests and what their individual preferences are.. thank you for recognizing her in the review she will be very pleased.

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

i stay at the red roof inn, tucson twice a week. i love how friendly the staff members are and would like to commend them for this. i feel at home while staying at your hotel and would like to mention that the desk clerk graham for always having positive things to say as well as being very professional.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review of our Inn! I am glad to hear you found the staff very friendly at our hotel. We make it a priority to make our guests feel welcome and we truly want guests to return the next time they are in the area. Thank you again for being a loyal weekly guest and we'll see you next week!

i0244@redroof.com
Tucson, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I first noticed that the hotel was somewhat in disrepair which is not that big of a deal for a cheaper facility. I booked a superior king room. I walked in the room and noticed an odd smell. I sat on the bed and a mouse ran out and under door. My refrigerator did not work and had EXTREMELY slow internet. Not a good place to stay for business.

The stair well had cigarette butts and empty miniature liquor bottles which were not touched during my entire stay; 3 days.

Very friendly staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Tucson North Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

(520) 744-8199
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tucson
BEST WESTERN PLUS Gold Poppy Inn
Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North Foothills
Baymont Inn & Suites Tucson Airport
Days Inn & Suites Tucson/Marana
Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites
Red Roof Inn Tucson South
Red Roof Inn Tucson South
#73 of 129 in Tucson

Been to Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana? Share your experiences!