Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana
$158
$140
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$79
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$84
$299
$249
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$99
$80
$259
$233
$332
$255
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Omni Tucson National Resort(Tucson)
$195
$139
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskina roadroom was cleannorth sideroom keya great staywould stay againconvenient locationtheafreewaymotelhousekeeperdryerwalmartpetsdanrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2012

My daughter and I were here for a week. The room was clean and very basic, however, the staff were absolutely wonderful and very accomodating to us. The environmental service gals were exceptionally kind, especially Natasha! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Charlalynn H
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Charlalynn H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. I am glad you enjoyed your stay!
Also, thank you for mentioning Natasha. She is our newest team member and it is great for her to be mentioned in her second week.

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stayed four nights on a business trip. Definitely not a resort but a clean room with excellent complimentary Wifi access. Previos posts recommended asking for a quiet room away from the train and highway noise and when requested, I was given a room on the far west end farthest away from the noise. I also had a nice view of the mountains. I was surprised by the number of trains on the heavily travelled tracks. However, the hotel has double pane windows which help insulate against the noise and I ran the fan all night on the air handling unit which provided enough white noise to mask the train whistles. During my stay, the old tube TV was replaced with a new flat panel TV. TV reception was good and offered several HBO channels. The outside swimming pool is on the small side but there is one! There is ample free parking. No free breakfast but the coffee in the lobby is very good and numerous flavorings like cinnamon and capacino are offered. Free newspapers are also available at the front desk and pets stay free. I definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Traveling Solo,

Thank you so much for reviewing our property. We especially appreciate the comments from travelers that have reviewed numerous Hotels.

I am very glad you enjoyed the new flat panel Televisions. We are getting a great response from all guests especially with the even bigger Television in the Superior King Rooms.

Once again thank you and we look forward to your return to the Red Roof Inn Tuscon North.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I am a frequent traveler to Arizona and decided to try Red Roof Inn for the first time. I found the check in staff to be both friendly and helpful and made me feel as if I was a premium guest.
My room was clean and spacious and work station was very good. My internet access was good and I was able to work in the quietness of this hotel.
There is no free continental breakfast but I never usually eat the breakfast offered anyway so this was not a miss- out for me. Laura was very helpful in making sure that my room made me feel at home

Room Tip: ask at the front desk they will be willing to match your particular preference with a given room
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Joseph H
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Joseph H,

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our Inn! I hope you were able to enjoy the new Flat Panel Televisions we installed in March, guests are really enjoying them.

Also thank you for mentioning Laura by name. She will be pleased to hear she received her first mention on Tripadvisor.

We look forward to your return the next time your travels bring you to southern Arizona.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I think it is a bit unfortunate.... They are obviously trying to do a good job, and I admit that it is good value for the price, but there are still areas for improvement. The desk clerk in the evening was very attentive but the one in the morning refused to ackowledge that I was standing at the counter. While clearly a property with some age (dings in the walls, enamel chipped in the bath tub) I thought it seemed clean enough, until I dropped something and had to reach under the bed. Yuck. My personal pet peeve is finding the detritus of previous occupants under the bed. Lots of motels in this area - the details do count.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mary541
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Tucson North. Thanks for noticing our commitment to improving our Inn. We do have some great improvements coming this year. I hope you will stop by and see us again next time your travels bring you to Tucson.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

This was a holiday to enjoy Tucson and check out the parkinson's gym. This is an economic place to stay and you get what you pay for. Did they vacuum every day, I doubt it. The maids did clean up daily and our towels were always replaced. If you needed something you just had to ask for it. (like a hair dryer) We were on the southeast side but got used to the highway noise quickly. Our focus was mainly out on the beautiful mountains of Tucson and that we did enjoy thoroughly and want to come back. We used the laundry room and found the washer and dryer were very efficient for just $1.00 per load. We will consider going back and that says it all! C & R

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
i0244, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

We are very glad you enjoyed your Holiday in Tucson! It was great to see so many visitors from Canada returning to Tucson this year. Next time you can stay longer and take advantage of our great weekly rates!