“Sweet Tea with Chicken and Waffles - Heaven” 5 of 5 bubbles

May's Counter
Ranked #296 of 1,971 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arizona
“Sweet Tea with Chicken and Waffles - Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Where else can you get authentic sweet tea and the uniquely awesome taste of fried chicken and waffles. So reasonably priced, attentive staff, and huge portions. My three measures.

Visited October 2012

Tucson, Arizona
“Ooh, how I love my waffles with Reeses pieces!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

According to one of my kids, it's the best waffles ever had. And the other complimented on the chicken, loved it! I didn't have high expectations because of other reviews, but I don't see why. The chicken was very tasty! I ordered the chicken and waffles with pecans add on while he ordered it with the reeses pieces bits. Omg, his is SO good!! I love how it is cooked in.

I highly recommend the chicken and waffles with the reeses pieces add on. We all can't wait to come again! Also, great service and a fun environment. It feels like a sports bar which wasn't expected.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Fun place to watch a game and have a beer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

We love May's but the service is a little less than stellar! If you're craving some good southern cooking head here.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
tucson
“Always a good meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

I love fried okra!!!! Yummy Okra...And the chicken is good stuff. Staff is friendly and the outdoor patio is always a good spot on a nice day.

Visited July 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“My wife is barfing in the bathroom”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

What we have here is a restaurant with a problem. Our first meal here was great, we went on a groupon deal and both my wife and I left very happy. So, we though we would order the same thing a week later takeout. This was a mistake. There is no doubt that a different chef was working today - perhaps he was blind, because he did not notice that the bacon in his “BBBLT” was not cooked. My wife was so hungry that she actually took a couple of bites before realizing this. The result was not pretty. There is a very good chef at this restaurant and there is another one (that in my opinion) should be fired.

• Visited July 2012