“Tucson's spoof, parody & melodrama TREASURE!”

The Gaslight Theatre
Ranked #8 of 304 things to do in Tucson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Friends who have enjoyed the Gaslight with us and have moved away rue the fact that there is nothing quite like this entertainment anywhere else! Laughs and boos and cheers are part of the interactive fun, food and drink available while you watch and singing and dancing that will keep you moving and singing along! We wouldn't miss a single production, even if it's a 'repeat', which only happens every few years. Orignal and wonderful. Gotta do the Gaslight Theater!!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I recommend this place to EVERYONE. I would go every night if I lived in Tucson! The shows are always hilarious and the atmosphere is very fun. If you sit in the first row or near an aisle, you may be interacted with so be careful if you're shy. :) I don't recommend the left side of the balcony because there is a part of stage on the left that you won't be able to see. My favorite row is C, (third row) but if you don't want to be RIGHT next to the piano and band, aim for left to central seating. If you waited until the last second and they only have the hall/aisle chairs, they aren't too bad except that it's one chair in front of the other and you may have a beam in a part of your view. Free popcorn and you can get pizza and ice cream. I like to go to Golf N' Stuff about 10 minutes away and then to the show as a complete night of fun for my son and I.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We were a group of six and were able to sit at two tables near the front. My friend bought the tickets months ago and said that the shows sell-out regularly. The show was very well done, the singers were professionally trained, and the production was managed well. We ate at Little Anthony's before the show and had a great meal. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to relax, laugh, and have an old-fashioned good time!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Shows here feature slap stick, old fashioned comedy and very good singing voices. Tables are crowded, most shows sold out, so make reservations early. Free popcorn too.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

The Gas Light Theatre is always Very Good and sometimes Excellent depending on the play and sometimes even the night depending on the goofiness of the actors. It gets a little cramped at the small tables but that's part of the experience. The more you participate (boo, cheer, berate the villain), the funner it is! Pizza & shakes at Little Anthony's before starts the night in the right 50s spirit.