“Great service!”

Ranked #77 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Bellflower, California
“Great service!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I stayed with you a week ago and I already missed my time there. Excellent customer service by front desk staff! I was able to print an important document on the spot. Rooms are spacious and large for family of 4. Pool was time was the best. Great memories! Just check your elevator signs for me. Need your attention immediately.

Room Tip: Great location! Food at restaurant was really good! and the customer service provided by servers wer...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ManagementTucson, General Manager at Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Dear CJTorres_12:

Thank you so much for your good review. I will pass along your compliments to our staff. It is good to see that the room accommodations satisfied your needs. I am happy that you were able to enjoy the pool area for the fun time, and to take advantage of our Link at Sheraton powered by Microsoft for your business needs. We will definitely take a look at those elevator signs, thanks for mentioning it. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I didn't think it would be so incredible!!! It was awesome the location was right by my cousins house, the room were great clean it is unspeakable about how nice my stay was I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would definitely stay again!!

• Stayed March 2012
ManagementTucson, Manager at Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you so much for the favorable review 0622bluefish!

We are always pleased to hear when we receive great feedback and will ensure we share it with the team. Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at this property for the past two years and noticed quite a difference from one year to the next. The hot tub jets still don't work after two years, and there is a big hole in the tile at the pool shower. Also, the carpets in our room was stained, as was the lampshade, and the stain on the curtain in our room last year is still there (ketchup?blood? could be either). The shower/tub area is very small. but the sink outside of the bathroom is nice. The 24 hour pool is great, as is the 24 coffee bar with free refills on regular coffee.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ManagementTucson, Manager at Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you for always choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your feedback both positive and negative. Unfortunately, earlier in the month we were waiting on a new motor for our hot tub. It has since been replaced. The issues you mention in the room are inexcusable and we do apologize for not noticing them prior to your arrival. We hope to have you back in the future.
Lewiston, Maine, United States
Reviewed August 17, 2012

First of all this hotel claims they are a 3.5 star hotel, that is why we chose it. When we checked in the lobby was really nice, great setting. It was around 2, and they only had one person checking in/ checking out. We had to wait 15 minutes before she could even talk to us! Then the phone kept ringing and she kept putting them on hold. She offered us some prickly pear lemonade, yum we thought, she was so spacey she never even gave it to us! We got to our room and from there things started to fall apart, stains on the carpets, our closet door didn't open, the toilet felt like it was about to tip over if you even looked at it.
We went in the pool and it looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in days, along with a hard access to the towels, and getting in and out of the gates. After a couple of complaints they upgraded us to a suite. Ya, it's a suite but it smelled, had stains on the carpeting, and the paneling on the walls was coming off. When we switched rooms, the manager didn't even talk to us face to face, it was all from a phone call, then had maintenance bring us our new keys!
I am thankful they upgraded us but I would not stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Tricia B,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is through comments such as yours that we are able to make any necessary improvemnt to ensure guest satisfaction.

I am very sorry to hear about the issues you mentioned regarding the front desk and condition of the room. It is certainly unfortunate that you feel your expectations were not met.

I would be interested in discussing your stay in more detail so please feel free to email me directly at mike.harrison@sagehospitality.com if you would like.

Thanks again for being a guest of the Sheraton Tucson and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Regards,
New Haven
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This hotel is located close to many popular attractions. It's a short drive to just about everything including Sabino Canyon & Ventana Canyon (15-20 mins). It's about 30 mins from the airport and the Tanque Verde Horse Ranch. The service was excellent and the rooms are great. If you decline housekeeping as we did, you receive a $5 credit each day to be used at the hotel, just ask the front desk. There is a nice restaurant on site as well as a Starbucks. We were able to eat dinner for free after declining housekeeping for the week we were there. The pool is very nice and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. There are computers and a printer for guest use as well and working ice machines!! There was live jazz on Wednesday evening in the pool area which is the night we chose to have dinner on site so it was very pleasant. Very pleased with our stay there.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a pool view, street view or mountain view so be sure to ask if you have a preference...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagementTucson, Manager at Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
We’re excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated!! Your request to decline housekeeping service helps in our efforts to push towards our green program, which in turns helps our environment. I’m pleased to hear that you both enjoyed our live music while dinning on our outdoor patio. We will be sure to pass along your friendly comment regarding our hotel staff and the cleanliness of our rooms. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your next visit.
Encinitas, California
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I have stayed at this facility over the last 6-8 years. Over time it really needed a facelift.
The renovation is well done, the new lobby is great, welcoming and has little conversation areas, lots of computers and the Starbucks mini cafe is perfect.
Suites are well appointed with amenities and bed is very comfortable. The cleanliness of our room was excellent. One negative is that the sink area is in the bedroom area and the bathroom door opens up into the room taking up a lot of space.
The air conditioner/thermostat worked very well and was not noisy at all.
I do agree that the elevator near the pool and restaurant really needs to be redone and cleaned.

Room Tip: If you can upgrade to a suite the extra room and space are well worth it.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ManagementTucson, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you for your response and your loyalty to our hotel. We are very excited about our newly renovated lobby which includes our Starbucks café, Link @ Sheraton powered by Microsoft Office, Sheraton Fitness Center and our restaurant newly redesigned Fire + Spice. All of our items in the room can be purchased at Sheraton.com (which includes our famous Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed). Our handicap rooms are designed for the door to open outward this allows the guest easier access into the bathroom when in a wheelchair. Our management team has been brainstorming on ways to improve the service elevator near the pool and restaurant. We thank you again, for all your kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed here on business as the hotels I normally stay at were booked. The rooms were mostly clean, the bathroom had a few years of grunge that needed a reno as I don't believe cleaning would get it. The elevator is outdoors and has no fan or ventilation and smells so bad, I was gagging. But the worst was the restaurant. Had breakfast there. The fabric on the seats is ripping. The coffee cups and glasses on the table were all dirty, full of film etc. I had to ask for clean glasses. The server just brought back full cups of coffee so I have no idea if the cups were actually clean but given her demeanor I have my doubts. The menus had dried crusted food all over them. But I figured I just wanted some eggs and fruit so it couldn't go too wrong. It did. It took over half an hour to get our food but it clearly had been sitting out waiting for our server. The food was ice cold. (the restaurant was empty so no excuse). My colleague's omelette was burnt and cold. And on my fruit plate my strawberries were rotten. Will not be going back.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Buglo,

I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience with the hotel and restaurant - it sounds like your experience was very dissatisfactory. It is upsetting to hear when we dont meet the guests expecations and I would like to extend my deepest apologies for that.

If you would like to discuss in further detail, please free to email me directly at mike.harrison@sagehospitality.com.

Thank you again for staying with us at the Sheraton Suites in Tucson and we look forward to showing you what this hotel is truly about in the future.

Regards,