“The best happy hour”

Description: Tuscan Grille
Tucson, Arizona
“The best happy hour”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Loved the happy hour here! Ordered the Beef Carpaccio, so scrumptcious. The beef is raw though, just to warn some of you. Super flavorful, ate all the beef from my friend's salad. Spinach and artichoke dip was pretty good, very cheesy. The Tomato and Mozerella caprese was surprisingly savory. The kid's salmon dish was surprisingly big enough for both of my kids to share. The spicy shrimp with eggplant was really eye catching and delicious! I want to come back for more very soon. my friend ended up grabbing their happy hour menu to tell all her friends about it!

Can't believe their happy hour is every night from 3 to 7 p.m, and 9 til close! Really phenomenal deal, $3.95 happy hour dishes. Mmmm.

Visited December 2012

Polk City, Florida
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Terrific food and service....They go the extra mile to cook any way u like or any combination of foods not on menu...Very impressed...The servers are very polite and friendly....Would recommend and plan to go again next time in tucson...

• Visited October 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Better than we remembered from Ohio”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We transformed from Ohio-based snowbirds to full-time residents of Tucson 2 years ago. We have missed Bravo Italian restaurant and its sister restaurant Brio. We finally got over to the Tucson Mall last night and had a very nice experience at their new Brio. Service was attentive (although we never got any bread or rolls) without being intrusive and the food was delicious. I love lobster bisque but I'm pretty particular about it and this was wonderful. My husband enjoyed the chopped salad. We split en entree and still didn't have room for dessert but the tray had lots of delicious-looking goodies. There was a nice crowd and they had opened up the restaurant to the outside, a perfect idea at this time of the year. We will definitely go back and we'll bring visitors with us.

• Visited October 2012
tucson
“One of the best Happy Hours”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I usually opine for Ma and Pa dining, but this chain is right on, albeit we only went for the Happy Hour. I had the Brio Burger, provolone cheese with fries which was perfectly prepared. The Crispy Eggplant and Shrimp was just as good. It's a nice size Happy Hour menu with other great selections. Price is right, I believe $3.95. All you just need is to order a few of the appys and share. For under $15 bucks two people can have some wonderful tasty treats. If you are traveling, Brio in Tucson is great because it is on one end of the Tucson Mall. So you can spend some extra time walking around the mall.

• Visited August 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
“Very nice Italian restaurant”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I was not expecting much from a restaurant at the mall, but Brio was a very pleasant surprise. The decor is very nice, quite upscale. The service was pleasant and reasonably attentive. My dad had a pasta dish which he enjoyed, Mom had a swordfish special, which she said was tasty although the fish was a bit dry. I had a spaghettini and sausage dish which was quite good. The wine list was reasonably good, and we had a nice Tuscan red, not horribly overpriced. We had a dessert sampler which was excellent, had a creme brûlée, and two other sweets. All in all, a very pleasant dinner, I would certainly go back.

• Visited September 2012