“Great restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tuscan Grille
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Terrific food and service....They go the extra mile to cook any way u like or any combination of foods not on menu...Very impressed...The servers are very polite and friendly....Would recommend and plan to go again next time in tucson...

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We transformed from Ohio-based snowbirds to full-time residents of Tucson 2 years ago. We have missed Bravo Italian restaurant and its sister restaurant Brio. We finally got over to the Tucson Mall last night and had a very nice experience at their new Brio. Service was attentive (although we never got any bread or rolls) without being intrusive and the food was delicious. I love lobster bisque but I'm pretty particular about it and this was wonderful. My husband enjoyed the chopped salad. We split en entree and still didn't have room for dessert but the tray had lots of delicious-looking goodies. There was a nice crowd and they had opened up the restaurant to the outside, a perfect idea at this time of the year. We will definitely go back and we'll bring visitors with us.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I usually opine for Ma and Pa dining, but this chain is right on, albeit we only went for the Happy Hour. I had the Brio Burger, provolone cheese with fries which was perfectly prepared. The Crispy Eggplant and Shrimp was just as good. It's a nice size Happy Hour menu with other great selections. Price is right, I believe $3.95. All you just need is to order a few of the appys and share. For under $15 bucks two people can have some wonderful tasty treats. If you are traveling, Brio in Tucson is great because it is on one end of the Tucson Mall. So you can spend some extra time walking around the mall.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I was not expecting much from a restaurant at the mall, but Brio was a very pleasant surprise. The decor is very nice, quite upscale. The service was pleasant and reasonably attentive. My dad had a pasta dish which he enjoyed, Mom had a swordfish special, which she said was tasty although the fish was a bit dry. I had a spaghettini and sausage dish which was quite good. The wine list was reasonably good, and we had a nice Tuscan red, not horribly overpriced. We had a dessert sampler which was excellent, had a creme brûlée, and two other sweets. All in all, a very pleasant dinner, I would certainly go back.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The lunch special was only $7.95. Other items on the menu seemed to be priced at Olive Garden levels. The food was much better than Olive Garden - fresher ingredients, more distinct flavors; and, the service was excellent. The free bread/flat bread basket was quite good and avoided a pet peeve with restaurants serving bread that should have been left in the hospital cafeteria (why do they bother?). The decor is inviting and the tables are spaced far enough apart that you aren't bumping elbows with fellow diners. Overall, a great chain restaurant - we'll be back.